Chapter 11

Recommend Wrecking Ball by Mother Mother

Jakes Pov:

Oh. My. Goodness. I just kissed Drew. 

When I got home I ran straight to my room, face down into my pillow screaming. "OH MY JESUS CHRIST WHY DID I KISS HIM" or "WHAT IF HE DOESN'T LIKE ME BACK!"

This continued on until I was fully out of energy, I sat up and looked at my phone. It was just 3:20pm and I hear a knock at the front door. Immediately I jump up and rush down the stairs, swinging open the door to reveal the woman who raised me.

She wore a soft smile and a light yellow sundress spotted with flowers that I gave to her to change into once she came back. My mom had blonde long hair and golden eyes that matched mine. Honestly, if she really wanted to...she might as well be a model.

I look into her soft eyes as she extends her arms outward, I jump and wrap my arms around her upper back, burying my face into her neck and feeling the blur of tears. I squeeze her tightly before pulling away.

She lifts her arm and wipes the tears away, I didn't even notice them fall. A second later Milo runs down the stairs and hugs mom so tightly. She flinches at first from surprise but hugs him back eventually. Tough little Milo even starts balling his eyes out.

"Are you guys hungry?" my mom asks, me and my younger brother nod are heads simultaneously and we all share a laugh. 

"I'm glad you're back, mom."

"Of course," she says, ruffling my hair.

"Hey! My hair took awhile to do," we both chuckle.

I slip on my shoes as Milo does his, with the velcro straps still attached (because he doesn't know how to tie laces).  I take the keys from the mantle and hand them to the older woman walking out our front door. 

I hop into the passenger seat as my mom locks the door and slides in beside me, starting up the engine. Would now at dinner be a good time to tell them that I'm bisexual? Would they even accept me?

My palms sweat and I wipe them off my thighs, my back feels sweaty too. I was extremely nervous how I would tell them how I felt. Would I also tell them I kissed Drew? I mean I know Milo loves Drew so that wouldn't be too much of a problem, I think.

My dad is non existent so that's one less person to worry about, ha ha. Half way though our drive to WcDonald's it starts to rain cats and dogs. My mom, who loves the rain, rolls down the windows, soaking all of us in the cold, large, water droplets.

I love my mom, she's the best.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We order our food from WcDonald's and head back to the car, rain still coming down gradually. Both of them are ready to eat, Milo is even drooling. I decide to do it, it's now or never.

"Mom, Milo, I have something important to tell you both." They stop unwrapping their food to look at me. 

"What is it hun?" says my mom.

"Yeah Jake, hurry up I want to eat." said Milo.

I steady my shaking hands by resting them to my sides. "Milo, Mom," I look at them, "I'm gay."

They both don't say a word, they just look at me. "I mean not gay gay but I'm bi," they continue looking at me and my worst fears seemed to be coming true.

"Mom, what's gay?" Milo asked confused, my anxiety levels fall a bit as my mom smiles at my brother. 

"Being gay means you like or are attracted to the same gender, so if Jake is gay, he likes other boys."

"Ohhhhh ok, Jake are you dating Drew!" Milo asked, now more excited about that instead of the food. My face turns red and I tilt my head downwards.

"I mean... I only kissed him, we're not dating. I don't even know if he likes me or not."

My mom looks at me, "I'm glad you trusted us enough to tell us that you're bi, we both accept you and love you, no matter what."

I wasn't planning on crying but I couldn't help one slip, "alright let's dig in," I say to break the silence, and of course Milo eats the bigwac in one bite. That went amazingly well. Time to try and ask out Drew? I think? That's what I want to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Drews Pov:

Carol was coming home late but was going to bring home some dinner. I liked this new side of Carol, she was being like the Mom I never had.

When I came home I went to my room, I wonder if Jake would like something like that. Wait! What the hell am I thinking. I'm not a weirdo. I can't do stuff like that.

After thinking about the love of my life AKA Jake Sterling, for a little bit more I had come to another conclusion.

Zoey won't leave me alone, unless I do something about it. I'll have to fully talk to Carol who most likely knows what to do in these situations, considering she's a lawyer herself. 

Now I have to unblock Zoey and threaten her if she doesn't stop harassing me. I still had the photo that she put in my locker so I could easily use that as evidence of her being a stalker and crazy bitch.

 I open my phone, the home and lock screen being pictures of Jake. I open up insta, since I don't want her to message my number after I changed it.

When I open it I go to settings and look for the blocked accounts, I scroll through the medium length list and unblock you know who. I click the button to DM her and start typing.

DrewMoneyBags101115: Zoey, if you can't already tell, it's me Drew. I just want you to know that I will get a lawyer if you continue harassing me and making me uncomfortable. Please do not come near me or I will get a restraining order. Also, do not steal my stuff or give me photos like the one you put in my locker today.

I wait a moment before three dots appear at the bottom of the screen. That was quick...

ZoeyIsA_Baddie69: Hey Drew, I don't know what photo you're talking about, also I burned all of your stuff so I would never steal anything from you. I think it's pretty disrespectful how you jump straight to a conclusion, also I should be the one getting a restraining order, because you're the one always touching me.

What a fucking LIAR. I screenshot the messages then proceed to block her once again. Just then I hear the front door unlock. I make my way down and towards the smell of food. I thank Carol and sit down at the table. She puts away her coat and slips her shoes off before pulling out the chair across from me and began digging in as well.

When we were done I quickly cleaned up and told her about the Zoey problem. Carol, like the good lawyer she is told me not to worry and we can start with a restraining order and if she harasses or sexually assaults me again she will be fined. "Thanks Carol," I say. She just nods whilst watching dishes.

"Are you ready for the thing" she says, the thing being my fathers court trial. 

"I think so," right, it's in a few days. Gosh was I stressed.

"Goodnight Drew,"

"Goodnight Mom, thanks for everything." I smile at her, knowing all too well what I had said and I turn to walk to my room.

My new mom, or more like my first mom. She really is trying hard for me, so I'm grateful for that.

Also I think I might ask out Jake, I mean clearly he feels something towards me, he did kiss me after all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHORS NOTE:Sorry for not posting last week guys there was so much happening its not even funny how much drama went down. 1300+ words, also TY SOSSOOSOOSOSOOSOSOSOSOOSOSOOSOSO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS AND FAVOURITES AND ADDING THIS TO UR LISTS, MAKES MY DAY TO KNOW THIS ISNT A WASTE <3 <3 <3 TY GUYS SM