Chapter 17

theres SMUT in this chapter

Jakes Pov:

It's been about a day and a bit since Drew tried to...kill himself. I don't know how I could've done better, but I just wish I had. Even though we're in a relationship together, I still feel as though Drew is never actually happy. I just want him to be ok, if I had to die for his happiness, I'd do it without hesitation.

He's already gone through so much and I can understand why he would think this way. But it can't continue, I'll make it my goal to help him and support him to the fullest of my extent. Anything for him.

Currently I sit in the car, my mom driving me to the hospital. We got called to go since Drew had just woken up. He'll need to answer some questions before getting released later today. Carol told me to tell him that she's sorry she's not here because of some work manners.

I wish I had been at Drews side when he awoke. We are now parked in front of the hospital. This hospital that I know all too well, and Drew knows this hospital pretty well by now as well. Since Drew visited his brother everyday here, he definitely should know the layout by now.

Earlier when me and my mom were talking, we decided that after Drew gets released we would take Drew back to his house and I would be there as well. To comfort him and make sure he doesn't do anything bad. I plan to give him lots of hugs and a little talk when we get to his house too.

We walk inside the hospital and talk to the lady at the desk. If I wasn't as straight as a circle I would definitely try and get her number.

Me, Milo, and mom walk to the elevator and go up to the floor Drew is at. I can't contain my need to find Drew, I speed walk to his room and open the door in one swift movement. There in the middle of the room is the magenta haired boy, laying on top of a hospital bed.

I run straight to his side as he looks at me. I hug him and he hugs me back, I can feel his tears soak my shirt. I pull away and wipe his tears with my thumbs, cupping his cheeks like holding a big bowl.

We don't speak but we both know exactly what each other is saying. Turns out, Drew had already done all the paperwork and can now be released. The drive back is peaceful, our hands intertwined. How I missed this boy.

My mom drops us off and I wave her goodbye, me and Drew both thanking her before closing the car doors and entering the mansion. We enter the house and slip off our shoes, Drew grabs me by the wrist and drags me up to his room.

When we get to his bedroom he closes the door and shuts the curtains. "What's all this about babe?"

"When did you start calling me babe?" He chuckled, his laugh was cute. Also I didn't even realize I said 'babe' it kind of came naturally, like blinking or breathing.

"Just now," I reply back, with a goofy grin on my face.

"Alright then, and this is all because, I uh..." I look at him longingly, I don't know what he means but I won't interrupt until he's done his thought. "I want to...do it..."

"It' as in IT IT?"

"Yea."

"Are you sure you want to?" I ask, grabbing a hold of his hands and holding them to my chest.

"Yes."

Drews Pov:

I had just asked Jake to have sex with me, well sort of. I didn't actually say 'sex' I said 'it', but that's beside the point. I'm just surprised he said yes in the first place. Really I wouldn't have expected him to go along with my crazy ideas but this time he did and it would be so worth it.