Chapter 8

Recommend Something Real by Current Joys, enjoy the chapter :P

Drews Pov:

Zoey ran up beside me, "oh Drewy bear I didn't know when you would wake up and..." the girl rambled on for sometime until she reached for my wrist. I quickly yanked away and scowled at her.

"Whats wrong?" She asked me.

"Don't touch me, we aren't together. I broke up with you and I don't ever want to see you again so get out." I snapped. Zoey looked at me with hatred, sadness, and definitely malicious intentions.

All of a sudden Zoey was on top of me, drying humping me and grinding against me, "ahh~ Drew come on, I know you like it-" I swung my fist and hit Zoey square in the jaw.

Of course I know the rule 'never hit a girl' but when she's sexually assaulting me and stalking me I think something has to be done. Zoey froze then slid off me and clutched her cheek. Tears prickling at her eyes, she was over reacting, because she's done so much worse than that to me.

It all started in about the second year of high school, I didn't like her but her parents struck a deal with my father and because of his greed, the old man accepted. Zoey was a horny beast, always trying to get in my pants or someone else's. I'm totally for feminism but she was the definition of whore.

Some how she always found a way to make me uncomfortable, I ignored it for the longest time. I had hoped that it would go away and she wouldn't be tempted by her sexual desires. One time she came over to my house and started making out with me. I tried not to gag while doing so because if I did something wrong she would report to her own dad who would then tell mine.

Along the way of that one time, I had said no because I knew she wanted sex. Something I couldn't and didn't want to give her. She pleaded and begged for awhile and then gave up. Or so I thought.

Later that day while we were still hanging out she gave me this pack of gummies. They looked normal, even in the actual candy bag that was sealed. I had taken the packet and ate all the chewy gummies.

Now I should've guessed they were drugged based on the fact that they were from that psychotic bitch.  It was like I was drunk, not unconscious, but I couldn't think clearly. Everything was a blur in my head, except for the large point that Zoey forced herself on me and raped me.

I didn't dare say a thing for what my father would do to me. I was stuck in that relationship for one of the longest times, Zoey cheated, used my money, and constantly abused me physically and verbally.

I told myself I wouldn't slip up and I would pretend to actually like her. Once she cheated she told her dad who told mine and Zoey's dad called off the deal. So I no longer had to be with her. Along with that I got a few hits by my old man.

It was better to get rid of her when I did. Honestly I always had feelings for Jake but when he told me he liked Daisy I decided to push down my feelings and stick with Zoey. There was nothing I could've done.

"Drew how could you hit your girlfriend?" She asks still clutching her cheek, pulling me back into reality.

"Oh please, not like you haven't done worse?" I cross my hurting arms. "I never liked you, or loved you. Most days I had wished you'd die. Do you know how it feels?"

Zoey stared at me, her tears never coming down and instead vanishing, like it was all an act...which it was. Her scared expression turned into an evil smile that curled up creepily, she stared at me and was basically eye-fucking me. Not cool.

I pull my sheets further up my body, "get out Zoey." She continued to stare, lust growing in her eyes, she walked over to me. "Zoey stop, what the fuck are you doing?!" The girl pushed up against me and started touching me, I tried pushing her off but it didn't work. I was too hurt to do anything more. All of a sudden Zoey raised her fist and hit me, she continued again and again. New bruises forming, stitches breaking, I raise my arms to block myself.

Zoey walks back over to her bag, which she set down earlier on one of the chairs. "I didn't want to have to do this Drewy bear..." I tensed up, what was she going to do? Kill me? No, she wouldn't, right? I stand corrected when she pulls a gleaming piece of metal out the Louis Vuitton bag I got her.

She stands straight again holding a large sharp knife in her right hand. The look in her eyes was dead, inhuman like, she became a heartless monster. As soon as she takes a step forward I start shaking. "Don't be scared Drew, it'll all be over soon," she laughed like a maniac and took another step forward. 

I think she liked the way I was scared as she kept going at a slow pace. One step after the other. Thankfully her noise seemed to draw attention as the door swung open, the guy who entered was none other than Jake.

"Hey, I think I forgot my.." realization kicked in as Jake absorbed the scene around him.

"Help me, call someone!" I screamed out towards him, Zoey lunged stabbing me in the leg. I let out a scream, trying my best to hold in my tears.

A bunch of security guards come into the room pulling Zoey off me before she went to stab my abdomen. Jake rushes towards me along with a few other doctors. Blood flowed out all my open wounds turning the white hospital bed to a deep red.

My mind went blank and I felt a little dizzy, the doctors mumbled to each other then started taking me to another room. I must have fallen unconscious because I had woken up back in a fresh new bed.

There was no one in the room besides me and a musty hospital breeze. The door swung open, again, revealing Jake. "Oh good you're awake, how are you doing?" He got down on his knees next to the bed and held my hand. I tried my best to hide the blush.

"Go pull over a chair, and yeah, I'm okay. Just a bit sore." Jake pulled the chair over with a screech and I laughed at the unsettling sound.

Jake laughed along but then that turned into a very serious look at me. "Do you want to talk about what happened?" He asks, slightly hesitant I nod my head.

Again, he takes my hands in his and stares at me waiting for me to open up. He didn't rush me and told me to take my time. I let out a long sigh and began. I told him about Sarah, my parents, David. I told Jake about Zoey, the things she did and the things that have happened to me.

Throughout explaining I took multiple breaks, it was a lot for me. He just rubbed my back in circles and waited for if I wanted to continue. This is why I love Jake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note: short chapters bc im tired and working on another thing i already have so much done for it so im excited when I finish that and divide it into parts to put into another thing. But that story would be until I finish finish it so that may take awhile. I plan to have that one to have a lot of chapters!! also OMG 100 READS YAYYYYY!!!!! and to those who voted tysm <3 1200+ words bc like I said its a short ass chapter