Chapter 18

TW:implied r@pe and sexual assault

Drews Pov:

I can't think of anything better than what happened a few days ago. It was probably the highlight of my year. I can't explain how much Jake means to me nowadays. If I lose him...I lose everything.

Now, I don't want to sound possessive but he really is one of the few people worth living through. Besides the annoying lettuce head and can't pull Stacy's mom dude, who I call Henry and Liam.

I'm finally being allowed by my mom to go to school again. This time, I'll do better, I'll be almost the same old Drew. But nicer...and kinder. Before I leave the house, I shout at Carol that I'd be leaving, even though she offered to drive me I figured it'd be nicer to just walk.

I had forgotten how beautiful and complex the world was when I had been locked up in my room. Flowers bloomed and growed, leaves shimmered in the sun, trees rustled like a melody. A melody almost as sweet as Jake's.

The school comes into view as the path I was walking comes to an end. I see Sean start to enter the school. The public transit just now departs.

I make my way inside, people don't look at me anymore, which is nice. I never liked the attention. My locker isn't too far away as I get there in about a minute and a half, Liam and Henry greeting me there, with smiles on their faces.

I smile back at the two and chat to them about what I had missed at school. We talk and talk, while also walking towards our first classes. Before I knew it, time was gone, and the bell had rung. I wave them goodbye and enter the classroom across from my other two friends. Once I make it inside I walk to the back, where I see Jake wave me over. I give a small nod and walk over to him, placing my stuff down and taking a seat.

We stayed silent for most of class since the teacher was giving instructions and it was much too quiet to talk about anything besides how our days were. However, the silence was easy to work through as Jake wrote on a blank piece of paper, 'how r u doing???'.

I smile as he slides the paper to me and I click the top of the pencil, lead extending outwards. I write back, 'I'm good, thanks for asking☺' and slide it over to him. He reads it over and looks at me, with a soft smile, grabbing my hand under the shared desk.

Class ends and I wave all my friends goodbye, going off on my own to my locker. I decided to just have a few laps around the school for lunch. I didn't feel like socializing yet. When I get back inside, a hand grips me and drags me into a room, pinching at my skin.

"What the FUCK!" my voice rising in annoyance, when I turn around I see the bitch, Zoey. I roll my eyes. "What the fuck Zoey, what the fuck do you want." I say, my arms just crossing automatically.

"If you don't want me back, then I'll make sure you never want anyone else again..." she says, tugging at my sleeve.

"Get off, don't touch me!" I walk away from her, a few feet away from her...and my only exit. This room happened to be one of the only rooms that had absolutely no windows, I'm trapped.

"Zoey, don't fucking touch me. Let me out of here." She takes keys from her pockets and quickly locks the door. I lunge at her, trying to get the keys but she ends up shocking them down her pants. "What the fuck is wrong with you." I could almost throw up...almost.

Zoey comes towards me, pushing herself against me, moaning into my ear. I shove her off of me, scowling, she doesn't look hurt or upset in the slightest. She just keeps smiling.

She corners me and I'm stuck between two desks, "you wouldn't hit a girl...would you Drewy-bear?" She looks at me, trying to give her best puppy eyes. I ignore her taunting, and try to look for a way out of this.

The girl gets closer and closer, palming my dick and moving her other hand up my shirt. I just froze, I couldn't say or do anything. All I could do was stand there in silence, in shock, in embarrassment, and in fear. I hear banging on the door and my spirits raise, I hear a familiar but distorted voice from the other side.

I yell out, "HELP! PLEASE HELP!" Zoey's eyes widened in shock and she ran, opening the door to the person on the other side. Zoey pushes past the peach haired boy and she runs down the hall. My eyes tear up, looking at Jake standing in the doorway.

I rush over to him and wrap my arms around his neck. He saved me, he saved me, he saved me from what Zoey was about to do. My cries are muffled in the collar of his jacket as I choke out "thank you's". He just looks down at me and pats my back, hugging me tightly against his body.

I pull him away from myself, looking into his hazel eyes. I stared at him in silence, not knowing how I didn't realize how beautiful he was all this time. He could be a model if he tried. The next thing I do is something that just automatically came out, it felt as natural as breathing or blinking.

"I love you."

...

I looked into him, his face flushed. He smiles and nods his head, chuckling a little bit as he replies. "I love you too, Drew." I crash my lips onto his, it's much less desperate and more romantic.

We grin at each other, completely forgetting about our classes. Until the bell rings again and this time we really should get going. I wave him goodbye as I walk away, I'll see him later anyways. But now I have another problem to deal with. That problem is the one that just sexually assaulted me ten minutes ago.

~~~~~

I finish the day, walking back to my house. Planning for how I'm going to get a restraining order against Zoey. I need her not even close to me, if she's going to be that obsessed about me and my money.

When I enter my home I greet Carol in the kitchen. "Hey hun, how was your day?" She asks me while making herself an iced coffee.

"I want to get a restraining order against my ex." I say bluntly. My mom looks up from her drink, seriousness, curiosity and sympathy portrayed in her eyes.

"I see, we can get that done sometime in the next few days. Why did something happen with her today?"

"Yea...she sexually assaulted me." My mothers eyes widened. She rushes over to me and gives me a hug. Rubbing my shoulders as I try not to tear up again. "Thanks," I mumble under my breath.

She removes her arms and looks at me, "I'll try to get the paperwork for the restraining order by tomorrow. If you want, you don't have to go to school and you can stay here." I nod my head and make my way to my room upstairs.

I hope Zoey rots in hell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note: yall im gonna try and finish this series this week, so ENJOY

im also going crazy like i have so many more chapters to write and i have like no motivation... vote and comment to give me more motivation trust :DDDD!!!!