20. Viyog

"Good morning doll." He said with a smile.

Shreya's eyes opened instantly on hearing the voice and suddenly the memories hit her. She jumped instantly making her head hurt. She looked beside her to see him smiling as she found herself in a moving car.

"Where am I?" She stuttered "Where are you taking me?" She said with fear in her eyes.

"Sasural." Viren chuckled. (My house)

Shreya looked back at him and gulped in fear. Her hand quickly reached to the door handle but it was already locked.

"Wanna eat something?" He asked sweetly.

Shreya looked at him shocked "Where is my family?"

"At your paternal home." He said looking at his phone " There's a restaurant nearby. Tell me what you want to eat?" He said taking her hand but she pulled her hand back instantly.

Seeing her resisting his touch, made him angry. He forcefully held her hand and pulled her to himself making her land on his lap "Do not anger me doll." He clenched his jaws as Shreya tried to make a distance.

"Please let me go." She cried "I don't wanna go anywhere." She joined her hands in front of him.

Viren chuckled and caressed her cheek "You will stay with me for my whole life. Ask me for anything except for your freedom. You are mine and so is your freedom." He said touching her cheek with his lips.

"Why are you doing this to me?" She cried at her fate taking turns.

The car stopped in front of a restaurant as guards went out for takeout.

Viren's hand landed on her thigh and caressed it as Shreya tried to move his hand.

"I am your life now my dear wife. Your Abhishek Yaduvanshi will never know where you disappeared. Your family will never know where are you. You won't know at which place in Madhya Pradesh are you staying? You will know only one thing that I am your husband and you will obey me from now on."

"No..No... please....I beg you.....I can't.....Please I want my Abhishek. I want my Abhi. I don't want you, I don't want all of this ,,, please.." Shreya said joining her hands

Viren held her shoulder tightly "From now on forget about any other man who was in your life. You are my doll. Learn to live like a doll. You will eat what I feed you, wear what I buy for you, interact with whom I want you to, talk when I want you to, go to the places I want you to." He said with red eyes "And as you angered me now, so no food for you. He said taking a box from the pouch of the car seat .

Shreya was still in shock hearing him and she didn't know what to say or do. Viren took out an injection, put some anesthetic medicine in it and injected in her.

Before Shreya could understand anything, she lost her consciousness.

"Your key is with me now, my doll.

2 days later

Abhishek landed in Mumbai some hours ago. These two days were so hard for him. He called Shreya but she didn't pick up. He later on called his office and asked his secretary to search for an alternate number but still it didn't work. He knew her address and directly went there.

Nirvaan joined him this time on the trip not allowing to leave him behind.

"We reached the address. " Nirvaan said confused as to why this was the first place his boss was visiting instead of his apartment.

Abhishek quickly got out of the car and walked to the house in front of him. He never came to her house. It was the first time, he would be meeting her family and he didn't want any bad impression on them.