3.5

November 24th, 2022

Madeline's pov
"HAPPY THANKSGIVING YOU FAT FUCKERS!" I rolled over to see Luna happily staring at us "Looney what are you doing here?" She jumped in Milo and I's bed and hugged me before responding "convinced mom that she should go out with her hubby and I should go with you! Also we're throwing a party so get up".

I pushed Luna off the bed and she groaned "you're a meanie" "I don't wanna throw a party" I felt the bed dip slightly "wait we're throwing a party? Hell yeah can I invite some people?" Luna stood up cheesing "yes please!" Milo kissed my forehead before getting up and heading towards the bathroom.

"Alright Madeline get up!" Luna said as she was walking out of our room and into her old bedroom.

Madelinecastillo added to their story

I let Luna and Milo basically do whatever they wanted for this last minute Thanksgiving party so when all of our closest friends showed up it shouldn't have surprised me

I let Luna and Milo basically do whatever they wanted for this last minute Thanksgiving party so when all of our closest friends showed up it shouldn't have surprised me. However what really surprised me was Amelia and Griffin showing up together.

I'm the one who got them together so obviously I shouldn't have been surprised but still it was a little jarring since Millie hadn't said they were together at least she didn't tell me.

"Hey Mills mind if we..." I nodded towards my bedroom and she left Griffin to follow me. We waited until the door was closed before either one of us started talking "umm what the actual fuck?—

"I know I know and before you start yelling at me for not asking you I just figured since Griffin was Milo's best friend it wouldn't matter if he was here beca—

"No, no, no Millie I don't care that he's here I'm just shocked you didn't tell me something more was going on between y'all". I saw Millie's face heat up "sorry about that I figured you had enough to worry about with the whole custody battle and your newfound hornyness so I just didn't want to add".