Lazy Mornings

Lazy mornings are Lena's favorite, especially because they're something she's never had until Kara.

They usually start like they do this morning, with Kara slowly waking up, her deep breathing turning shallow as she brushes her nose against Lena's sleepshirt, nuzzling deeper into her shoulder as she sighs softly with content. Then her hips start rocking and Lena feels an immediate answering pull low in her belly—an undeniable and inescapable conditioned response.

"Good morning," she says, reaching back to slip her fingers into Kara's silky hair, the growing smile on her lips softening the sleep-rasp of her voice.

"Mm," Kara responds, rumbly, hips stuttering forward, the arm around her waist holding her in place.

"Want something?" Lena asks.

"Mmhm."

"Gonna do something about it?"

"Mmhm."

Kara slides her hand up to cup at her breast, thumb brushing across her sensitive pierced nipple. Lena's breath hitches and she arches into the touch, squeezing her thighs together when Kara tugs lightly at her piercing and her clit throbs in response.

Kara huffs the way she does every time Lena reacts to her touch, like she can't believe how sensitive and easy Lena is. Like she can't quite believe that she's the one to make Lena sound like this.

Lena feels her ears go hot but lets herself gasp and whine for Kara to hear. She'd learned early on that Kara doesn't need much to feel good too—just the sound and feel of Lena losing herself to the pleasure that Kara's giving her.

She still thinks it's an unfair trade sometimes, taking and taking as much as Kara is more than willing to give, but the way Kara just looks at her with her pupils blown out when she's naked under her, the way she shudders as she slides her fingers between her legs and finds her wet, the way she whispers a vehement Fuck and rocks her hips forward unsteadily when she sinks her fingers in... Those reactions do more to convince Lena than anything Kara could ever say with words, so now she doesn't shy away from showing how good Kara is making her feel. She pushes eagerly into her touch, knowing that asking like this, taking what she wants like this, is exactly what Kara wants from her. She moans and whimpers and, on more than one occasion, leaves raised red scratches on Kara's back, digs her nails and teeth in and wraps her legs around her waist to urge her deeper, faster, harder.

And without fail, Kara obliges, spurred on by her reactions.

This time is no different. The moment the gasp leaves her lips with Kara's thumb teasing at her nipple, Kara hums a happy, satisfied noise and repeats the motion. She plucks and pinches at one nipple, then the other, until Lena is writhing and balling her fist in Kara's hair, tiny hungry sounds slipping past her lips.

"Please," she whines. "Touch me."

"I am touching you," Kara laughs.

Lena releases Kara's hair and grabs her wrist instead, dragging her hand down between her legs since she's pretending not to get it.

"Touch me properly," she says, lifting her hips up into her fingers. "Please."

She can tell Kara notices how wet she is even through her underwear when she lets out a low moan. She kisses the back of Lena's neck and slides her fingers along the wet spot at the seat of her underwear over and over until Lena's sure her fingertips must be just as soaked.