𝒪𝓃ℯ

Soohoe is calling you...

Yeonjun pursed his plump lips onto each other, fingers moving swiftly to receive the phone call from his best friend, that was, his boyfriend Soobin's elder sister, Choi Soora.

" 'sup?"

"Is there anybody around?" Soora asked, her tone a little mysterious, as if she was about to spill some tea tea.

"Nah, am alone. Now, if Your Highness would be a little quicker to get the words out-" Yeonjun's sarcastic mocking was cut off by the elder's scolding.

"Shut your ass. So, yeah, I...have something to tell you. I've been meaning to tell you this one but the words wouldn't really get the hell out-" She was clearly hesitating.

"-Even if you say you're gonna disown Soobin, that's okay." Yeonjun cut off with a light scoff.

"I like Beomgyu." Soora blurted out.

"You- what!" Yeonjun wasn't certain his ears had heard the right thing.

"I said I liked Choi Beomgyu, your goddamn gay as hell band-mate." Soora shout-whispered.

"Nice-" Yeonjun commented but got interrupted once again in the middle.

"Okay so I myself don't know how the hell it all happened but it just did and but I don't think it's something serious. It's probably some itchy little random crush, you know." Soora over the phone sounded like she was convincing her self more than the orange-haired, chuckling male.

"I see." Yeonjun pursed his lips, scowling a little. Her denial tone had something in it that naturally screamed, the girl had fallen hard, probably harder than ever. Who knew?

But, he had a bad feeling about it.

Because, you heard about heterosexuals turning homosexual for love, but wasn't it pretty uncommon seeing homos turning hetero?

Yeonjun just prayed for nothing but the mental well-being of his best friend Soora, and his bandmate, Beomgyu.