𝒯𝓌ℴ

It was the dance practice room of Txt in the huge Hybe building. The boys were practicing the choreographies of their upcoming songs in their new album, 'The name chapter: FreeFall'. That was when someone rattled on the door.

"It's me, y'all! Soora noona!"

Light sparked in Beomgyu's eyes as he rushed to the door, welcoming the elder female inside.

"So, about our collab," Soora started as she placed her butt down on the floor, the other boys gathering around her attentively to listen. "Pd-nim approved of me and Beomgyu writing the whole song. But unfortunately, he fixed the topic." Her lips stretched into a tight-lipped smile.

"Yay!" Beomgyu jumped up with excitement, exchanging hi-fives with Soora.

"Can't believe we'll be working with this witch for our new song." Soobin poked his sister's side, face frowning.

"True that. But we lucky the witch's pretty." Beomgyu complimented with a smug smile, earning himself a flicker from Taehyun on the back of his head by that one. "Ouch!"

Soora and Yeonjun's eyes met for a second, and the girl could see the teasing in the younger boy's eyes, as a consequence of her crush flirting with her. She tackled it with a burning glare and Yeonjun just chuckled that off quietly. The girl wouldn't lie, the unintentional flirts that Beomgyu did was the actual reason for her falling for the younger boy. And now every time he blurted out those playful pick-up lines just for fun, Soora couldn't help but feel a pang hit her chest, drowning her in agony.

"So, yeah, the topic is something like eternal love or friendship, with nostalgic music in the background." She escaped from her emotions and rather started explaining stuff to everyone. "He also said that if anybody else wants to join us in writing lyrics, they can. And thus, he granted the whole Txt and me a holiday to go and chill out with their friends, so it gets easier for me and Beom to write lyrics." She finished, sucking on the air as she had run out of breath throughout the rambles.

"It's still 9 in the morning, right?" Huening spoke for the first time, glancing at his watch.

"Yeah, that's why he said it's a free day for us and we all can go and do whatever we want." Soora chuckled. "But of course, with our friends altogether." She added without missing a single beat.

"Then we go to the cinema?" Taehyun proposed, fixing his raven bangs.

"Or how about we go hiking?" Beomgyu suggested with a slight puff on his lips.

Soora gulped at the long-haired boy's adorableness. Think straight, you idiot. "Nice options, but we'll first listen to the maknae." She commented nonchalantly and flickered her gaze towards the blonde youngest.

"Amusement park?" Huening spoke in tiny, glancing at everyone's face in search of expressions.

"Fair enough." Yeonjun retorted, his lips forming a straight line in a pissed manner. "He only has that one damn place to go to."

"C'mon hun, think logically." Soobin rubbed his large palm over his boyfriend's thighs, soothingly speaking. "It's closer to our dorm. Plus, it doesn't matter how much you mock Kai for wanting to go there, you still enjoy all of the rides. Don't you?"

"Go get a room you two." Beomgyu threw the couple a disgusted glare.

"Or at least go to the washroom. But not in front of our single salads." Taehyun teamed up with him, judging the two with twitched eyes.

"Whatever." Soora waved those off with an eye roll. "So, amusement park final then?" She asked, examining everyone's faces.

"I think so," Soobin confirmed, ignoring Yeonjun and Beomgyu's pouty lips.