ℱℴ𝓊𝓇

It didn't take them long to reach the amusement park. The six of them got down, of course making sure all of them had masks and caps on. Certainly, they couldn't let the people there know that it was the Txt and the Choi Soora. If so, people would likely start attacking the idols, invading their personal lives, although none of them were that famous. Yet, no need to risk their off days, right?

The first thing they got onto was the huge-ass Ferris wheel. All though it was hella large, the chambers there were small, only suitable for two people to sit. Thus, the six-person group was divided into three pairs.

Firstly, Soobin, of course, chose Yeonjun, and vice versa. Then, it was the maknae's turn. He picked his bestie, Taehyun. And, of course, then Soora and Beomgyu had no choice but to be paired up. None of the two, although, was unhappy or disheartened about it; rather Beomgyu grew even more excited because things always became more enjoyable to him when his noona was around.

Soon, the queue they were standing in started moving forward and it was their turn to get on. The group took chambers as they had been paired. Once everyone was comfortably seated and the wheel was full, it slowly started moving.

Beomgyu stared with adore at Soora as the female's eyes sparkled with enjoyment. She glanced around cheerfully as their chamber moved higher over the ground, grinning like a five-year-old infant.

"Beom look! It's like we're flying!" She exclaimed, slapping the younger's thigh playfully to grab his attention.

The pinkish-blue painted sky of the afternoon seemed enchanting from high up there. But, to Beomgyu, his noona was even more ecstatic. He couldn't help but find himself chuckling stupidly at the cheeky exclamations of the elder, although it couldn't be seen because of the mask. He stared tenderly at the girl in front of him.

Her brunette hair was probably tied into a bun under that white cap, Beomgyu assumed. A few stray, brown strands of her wavy curls rolled down both sides of her face, shaping it beautifully. She was glaring out at the glowing widespread sky around and sparkling Seoul city beneath.

Well, this must need to be framed.

He fished his phone out of his flannel jacket's pocket, swiftly clicking a few candid photos of Soora. The wheel was now moving faster, so he shoved the device back into his pocket. Yeah, he, of course, was a millionaire, but he couldn't bear at any cost the fall of his expensive Samsung Galaxy from the damn Ferris wheel.