Self Care, Interrupted

A few moments later, and his phone rings, it's his coach calling. He is relieved for once he placed his phone on the bamboo table next to his tub. He picks up and answers it. "Hey, coach! I'm resting my body after a disaster of a day, could we chat in a little whi-"
Leo gets cut off "We have a huge game coming up, we have to face the Saudi team in a few days. I need everyone on their A game, that includes you, Roger, Luis, Leonardo, everyone. They might crush us but we need to put up a fight. I'll call you again tomorrow, try to rest up." Gerardo hangs up. Leo is now tense and thinking about his biggest in game rival. "Cris..." he whispered to himself. He thought a lot about when he finally gets the chance to face him, he's admired him a lot and is a big part of why he pushes himself. All it seems to be for Cris is oneupsmanship of who is the most admired and greatest soccer player in the world. This has Leo on edge, he's worrying about finally coming face to face with his idol, but he can't really show his real feelings and has to keep up the rivalry act in front of the world. He cuts the bath short, his steaming and slender muscular frame has drips of hot water crashing to the floor. As he grabs the towel to dry himself off he wonders and questions Cris and his actions as of late. "Maybe he may feel the same about me? I hope he does and this is all an act for the cameras." He pouted, somberly heading to his California King bed with a plug in heated blanket to further relieve his pained body.