Switch

Yes, Cris?" Inquires the young Argentinean. "I know I have always been in charge in bed, and we both love it." "Wait, are you wanting me to be in charge right now, Mi Amor?" Cristiano has wanted to know what it would be like, but never wondered about it out loud. "I would like to know what it's like, and I want you to feel in charge. I'll do this for you, Mi Amor. Please be gentle with me." The older man asks of his younger boyfriend. "that's, really sweet of you, Cris. But I'm nervous I'll mess up and hurt you." Cris reassures his young boyfriend. "I know that you'll be gentle just by saying that, here." He grabs the same warming lubricant from the bedside table from a few weeks ago. Cristiano lubricates his entrance liberally and slips a finger inside of himself, letting out moans of pleasure. The sight and sounds really turn on Lionel. He gets aroused, and his penis becomes harder with every gasp and moan coming from the larger man. Lionel blushes, and he goes to replace Cristiano's finger with his own, slipping 2 fingers inside of him. The entrance is very tight and louder moans escape Cristiano. "Oh, Mi Amor! Please put him inside me, I want to feel every single inch of him pulse and twitch inside of me. Please!" Begs Cristiano. "Cris, this might sting at first, but it will feel so good after a few seconds. Are you ready?" Leo said to his boyfriend between his legs, spreading his legs wide missionary style. "Si, Mi Amor. I want you." Cris whispers seductively, Lionel gently and slowly inserts the tip of his phallus inside of Cristiano. He hisses out of pain for a few seconds, Lionel offers his hands so Cristiano can squeeze them to bear with the pain. Lionel pushes a tiny bit more inside, causing Cris to gasp out in now mixed pain and pleasure to match Lionel's gasps. "I want you to thrust in, please, Mi Amor." Cris moans into Lionel's ear. The Argentinean thrusts more of himself inside the larger Portuguese man and slowly goes in and out. Lionel grabs Cristiano's legs and puts them on his shoulders to reach deeper inside of him, gently brushing up against his prostate as Lionel gets closer and closer to climaxing. This causes Cristiano to cry out and plead for more. "Mi Amor! I am getting so close to climaxing, please don't hold back, give me everything you have! PLEASE POUND INTO ME!" Lionel hears this, and open mouth french kisses his bigger lover as the thrusting gets harder and faster. "Thank you for begging me, I'm going to jack you off, Cris. I want you to explode on both of us! I'm just about to burst inside of you!" Cristiano hears this, and his climax becomes even closer. "Mi Amor, please hold my hand! I'm going to climax!" "Do it, I'm going to burst inside of you too!" Lionel grabs his begging lover's hand as they both eventually scream out and climax together, ropes of white love entangle both of their toned stomachs as Ronaldo pumps loads of it onto both of them. Lionel roars and unleashes what feels like a metric ton of love inside his orgasming boyfriend. Lionel gently lays on top of Cristiano as they both pant away and kiss each other as Lionel slowly pulls himself out of Cristiano. Both men's hands are shaking as they both brush the sweaty hair away from both of their lines of vision. They smile and help each other up to get showered. A few minutes later, Cris and Leo are soaping each other up in the large walk-in shower with a built-in marble bench while still having close contact. Gentle kisses and moans escaping them even after their extensive lovemaking. "Cris, can you please bend over? I would like to try something out." Lionel seductively whispers to his soaped up and wet boyfriend."You want to do this here?" Cristiano wonders. "I would love to try, and I'm still very excited from a few minutes ago." Lionel looks down at his erect and pulsing 7 inch phallus. The sight of his member twitching away and almost purple from his arousal makes Cristiano's penis throb and pulse, little moans escape Ronaldo with every twitch coming from his growing 9 inch erection. He immediately bends over, almost getting on his knees on the wet floor with the hot water beating against the floor and both their bodies. He touches himself, fondling his own package and stroking his shaft. "I want you, Mi Amor. Please penetrate me again. I want your love, I need your love! Please!" Begs Cristiano. Lionel's pulsing penis quakes with every word that slips from the sexy Portuguese man's desperate mouth. Lionel obliges Cristiano and teases his entrance with the head. Eventually inserting the head, earning whimpers, and gasps of joy from his boyfriend as Lionel lets out low moans as he reaches around Cristiano's chest to twist his nipples around while he slowly eases deeper into Cristiano and thrusts in and out. "God, I love you so much, Cris!" Leo pants out and moans loudly, not as loudly as the screaming and whimpering older man. "Oh God, you're hitting my spot! This is PERFECT, I LOVE YOU TOO MI AMOR!" Screams out Cristiano as his eyes roll to the back of his head, across from the bathroom is a huge mirror. They can both see each other. Lionel sees Cristiano's face as he's being pounded. Eyes rolling to the back of his head, eyebrows arched, and a huge smile across his face. Lionel smirks and gently grabs him by the chin and points his face to the mirror. "You like seeing this, you being dominated like this?" Ronaldo looks and sees Lionel smirking, and his face is the most beautiful it's ever been, water dripping down his chest and body, hair slicked back while almost stomach deep inside of him. "OH YES, I LOVE SEEING THIS, PLEASE MI AMOR HARDER! I'M SO CLOSE!" Screams Cristiano, his whole body shaking with every thrust, completely overcome by his own sensations. Almost in a euphoric trance and not a thought in his head. Messi starts to pound harder inside of him. "Scream my name as long as you want, Mi Amor. I'm going to burst inside of you soon. I just want you to climax before me. Do it for me, Mi Amor! Let it out!" Cristiano becomes undone, the climax arrives."LIONEL, OH GOD LIONEL. I LOVE YOU. THANK YOU, MI AMOR! I LOVE YOU LIONEL MESSI, OH MY GOD!!!" Cristiano cries and screams out as he climaxes hard, strings of white come out of him on to the shower floor, every thrust of Lionel milks more and more out of him. Lionel roars as his own climax arrives, and hot white fluids fill Cristiano. Lionel roars, "I LOVE YOU TOO, CRISTIANO RONALDO, OH GOD I LOVE YOU TOO. I CAN'T STOP PUMPING INTO YOU!" Lionel's orgasm is thunderous and continues for over a minute, almost 2 minutes, as Cristiano is still leaking and climaxing from his orgasm. Their penises eventually become soft after a minute, and Lionel slowly pulls out of Cristiano, which earns a few more moans from both men. They both struggle to sit on the marble bench inside the shower and continue to let the water beat their bodies as they catch their breaths.