Turned Tables

3 WEEKS LATER...

"This energy he has from all his down time, I don't think I can keep up..." Thought Cristiano, as the 5"7 Lionel runs as fast as he could before his injury after the ball. "Yeah, the crowd is going to love him like this, God knows I do." He thought out loud, overhearing him is Robert. "You enjoy what you see, and can't catch?" Roger playfully jabs. "It's amazing isn't it? His extreme resilience and strength along with a kind heart. How the hell did I get so lucky?" Cristiano wonders to his new teammate. "Oh, he's admired you for years. For possibly a decade!" admitted the Finnish Midfielder. "He couldn't look at you without turning red and blushing!" Screams Luis as he runs to join his teammates on the sideline. Cristiano is shocked at this revelation. "I have to find a woman, you two aren't good judges of this. I'm gonna ask her if there's anything to it." Ronaldo is quickly searching for their coach who frequently corresponds with their Sports Scientist Sofia Chambers. Sofia is going over offensive technique charts with coach Tata Martino to fit Cristiano in. Sofia sees a running Cristiano coming towards her. "Cristiano "The Man" Ronaldo! Just the man we wanted to talk to!" Motions Tata, "Welcome to our FC!" Said an excited Sofia. "Listen, we are going to put you and your boyfriend up at the front as co strikers for your first match. We'll be facing your former team in a friendly international friendly rematch. "Wait wait wait, my FORMER team?" Questions a suddenly nervous Cristiano. "Oh my God, they aren't going to be happy seeing either of us. I'm afraid Lionel may be targeted because they don't treat people like us over there very well." Pouts a worried Ronaldo. "Don't worry about that!" Pipes up Tata, "You don't have to live in fear, and neither does Lionel, you are in the United States. They hurt either of you, their lives are going to be a living hell. There are hate crime protections for both of you here. Plus, they'd face deportation and possible termination from their contracts for being deported." Sofia reassures the new Inter Miami striker, he takes a deep breath and relaxes a little. "Sofia, I do have a question for you however." Sofia asks "What's going on, Cristiano?" Cristiano asks her "Do you think I am good looking enough to be with Lionel? I get told I look good on Social Media all the time, but I personally don't get it." Sofia blurts "If you weren't with Leo I'd say you'd be smash-able to me. You are absolutely attractive, the jawline, the hair, the muscles, you're also tall and have a bright smile. You're hot! Accept it!" Ronaldo laughs and blushes as he walks away. Coach Tata blows his whistle, signifying the end of team practice before their match. They all head in to shower up and change. Cristiano scans the players to find Lionel, he quickly sees and runs up to him. "Mi Amor! You did so good out there, I am so proud of you, it's like you never got hurt!" He praises his younger boyfriend as he plays with his sweaty hair. "Cris, my hair is wrecked with sweat! You'll get yourself gross!" Protests the Argentine. Cristiano laughed at his younger boyfriend as they both retreat to the locker room while holding hands to change. "You two did fantastic, seriously. That was the best practice we've had since Lionel was hired as our striker! You two are gonna be unstoppable tomorrow." shouts goalie Derek Callender. Derek continues to chat with the new Inter Miami player. Cristiano pulls Lionel in a protective hug "My former team is going to be here for a rematch, and the animosity is going to be at an all time high, and I'm scared they'll try to hurt Lionel or hurl insults toward us. I left Al Nassr because of their laws, if I stayed or brought Lionel with me, I'd risk both of us getting lashed and imprisoned. The thought of someone hurting Lionel, makes my blood boil. They touch him, it's go time." growled Cristiano, his fists balled up with the knuckles turning ghost white. A vein popping out of his forehead, Lionel looks up and sees his boyfriend's protective side again, this is very arousing for Lionel to see him like this as his face blushes. "Derek, I would love to stay and chat, but we need to get going home. We have a big day ahead of us tomorrow, and we need rest." Lionel urges and pulls Cristiano away, hiding his blushing face. "Okay, Lionel! See you tomorrow, bye Cristiano! Welcome to Inter Miami!" the excited goalie shouts as they both quickly vanish into the locker room. Cristiano's protective anger turned into confusion and worry, Lionel is overpowering him with his grip and quick movements. "Mi Amor! What are you doing?! What is the big rush?!" Lionel finally stops in the hall, dead short of the locker room. Lionel exposes his blushed face, and his shorts are starting to tighten, "You talking like that, seeing you so fierce about protecting me, it's a turn on to see you angry. God, I love you. Please get both our bags, I can't go in there like this." Begs Lionel, Cristiano moves fast and rushes into the locker room to their reserved numbered stalls. Both bags are grabbed with such speed and velocity they nearly hit Roger Taylor. "Oh God, I am so sorry, Roger! I have to get going out of here, again I am so sorry! Have a great night!" Cristiano runs out without changing, Lionel never changed, they both run to the Lexus to the insane amounts of paparazzi flashing pictures. They don't bother to stop for pictures or any questions as they both strap in and peel out of the parking lot.