Chapter sixteen: Dream or Reality.

Aradhya's Pov

I woke up and felt like something was empty. I had a dream of Rehan, him taking care of me. I felt as if Rehan was with me last night, but how could it be? I don't remember anything from yesterday.

Yesterday I wanted to meet Rehan, the slap then my brother making me eat and wait!

I looked at my bed and found my phone there, I quickly took it and checked my recent calls. Last call was from my mother.

So it was just a dream. I didn't call Rehan, for a minute I thought he was here with me. The kiss felt so real.
I felt as if the memory was real. I was so confused and at the same time I was feeling so emotional and the reason behind all this was just a dream. It felt so vivid, I couldn't believe it was just a dream.

I sighed and got up from the bed, went inside the washroom and looked in the mirror. Something about my face doesn't look right. I tried to find the difference, but at first, I couldn't understand, My eyes had turned red, which meant that I was crying too hard last night.

And then I remembered, I remember his voice caressing me. I remember the way he was holding me in his arms. I remember his fingers running down my neck and cheek. I can see his face in front of my eyes, I can see every small detail of his face and hear that one word that kept echoing in his voice,

"Just for a minute..."

My fingers ran across my neck and cheek where his fingers had been last night. I could feel the marks of his fingers on my skin. My body was remembering him too.

Why are you doing this Rehan? One time you want me to stay away from you and then the next moment you come to me. This is insane!! I want to hate you but I can't.

I wanted to feel his hand again on my cheek. I wanted to feel his warm breath caressing my neck... But it was just a dream. He's just a memory, just a memory I would never be able to cherish if I didn't act now.

It was time to call Rehan.

I tried calling, but the call didn't connect, I tried several times, but he wasn't picking up.

I waited for a few hours and tried calling again, and he still didn't answer. I waited a few days and tried again. But still no answer. I couldn't understand, why was he avoiding me like this.

It was eating me inside, I couldn't help myself. I started sending him messages through his phone, saying,

"I'm sorry to bother you, but can we meet? I want to talk to you. Please?"

✧˖°.☾

I tried for several days but he just ignored me. I still kept on calling and sending messages, but no answer. This had started to hurt me.

I tried calling from different phones but that still didn't work. I tried one last time from my friend's phone, but still he didn't pick up. All I wanted to do was talk to him and clear things out but he was avoiding me.

So I decided to go to his house without telling my family. I was very nervous and didn't know what to say when I saw him, but at least I'd be able to clear out the misunderstanding. Or so I thought.

On the way there my heart was beating so fast that I could feel my pulse. My mind was blank, I couldn't even think of what I would say when I saw him. I kept imagining his angry face and his arrogant words and I was scared. I didn't want him to be angry at me again and I had no idea how to prevent that from happening.

After 20 minutes and a 20-minute-long ride, I was standing in front of his house. I was so nervous and scared to meet him, even though I had decided to clear everything myself.

I stood in front of his gate but my heart was beating so fast I couldn't move. I had to take deep breaths to calm myself down, I just had to calm down, and everything would be okay. I took a few deep breaths and knocked on his door.

A girl opened the door, And as soon as I saw her, I felt my heart drop. The one who opened the door was not Rehan, it was his sister. His younger sister was standing in front of the door with tears in her eyes?

"Divya? Why are you crying?" I asked worried. I have never seen her crying and it made my heart worried.

"Aaru Didi, R-Rehan B-bhaya--"

"What happened to Rehan Divya!?" I asked as panic started to take over my body.

"Didi, Rehan bhaya phirse uss din ki tarha ho rahe hain! Please Aaru di, unhe sambhal lijiye. Main mummy papa se bolti hu sirf aphi unhe sambhal sakte hain par wo log meri baat nehi maante please Aradhya di, Please!!" (Rehan bhaya was again becoming like that day! Please Aaru di, take care of him please, I told Mom and Dad that only you could take care of him but they didn't listen to me. Please Aradhya di)  She said in one go making me more confused and worried.

"Divya shh! Rehan kaha hain?'' (Where is Rehan?)

" Apne room main'' (In his room) I didn't give her a response and ran towards his room and what I saw made my heart cry out in pain.

"Rehan!"

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾. ๋࣭ ⭑⚝.

I'm feeling bad for Rehan 😭

Like the chapter?

Do vote!