Chapter 3 - Reunited.

"It's so good to see you again," Julianna exaggerated, a wide grin plastered on her flawlessly tan face. 

"Yeah, I hadn't seen you since you came to America..." I replied, my voice trailing off as I remembered why her and Brad broke up. 

She laughed sheepishly, obviously not liking the subject of what she had done to Brad. "Well how long will you be joining us?" Julianna inquired, trying to steer the conversation away from the subject. 

"I think Marcie and I were just about getting ready to get a hotel room," I stated, looking back at Brad who had his arms crossed on his chest and a frown on his lips. 

Tristan had been planted in the same spot since they had stepped foot in the house and he had only said one word. "You can stay here," Tristan replied, finally opening his mouth that had been wide open with shock for the previous minutes of my arrival. I turned to face Brad and he raised an eyebrow at Tristan. 

"Shouldn't my girlfriend stay with me?" Brad asked in an annoyed tone. I kept my face away from Brad's view as my cheeks heated from his words. I wanted to ask Brad what our "relationship status" was but I had never gotten around to it, so it was helpful when he cleared it up right away. 

"It's Avery's choice," Tristan replied, not at all intimidated. Julianna twirled on her heel and placed her hands on Tris' torso, leaning in, whispering into his ear. Tristan turned his head, his eyes landing on mine as Julianna continued to talk into his ear. 

"Tris?" she called as she backed away from him, noticing he was not responding. 

"Oh, eh, yeah sure, Avery can stay with you," he answered pecking her lips quickly.

"Right, well then. I'll go fetch Marcie now," I spoke as I looked back at Brad for reassurance. He nodded his head and I leaped up the steps, taking them two at a time, not wanting to spend another minute in the house. I pranced to the top of the stair case and peered down the long hallways. I couldn't quite pin where the sound of Marcie's voice was coming from and Tristan's house was large so, she could have been down either hallway. 

"Can I help you?" Connor asked emerging from a room. My head snapped in his direction. 

"Oh, hey Connor," I replied adding a friendly smile to my greeting "Do you know where Marcie is?" I questioned. 

He nodded adding a eye roll along with it, accurately depicting his feelings toward the whole Marcie and James situation. He led me to the door and knocked loudly. "AVERY NEEDS MARCIE," he screamed as he pounded a fist on the door. 

I heard some ruffling of clothing and items as the door was opened and Marcie emerged with a smile on her lips. I rolled my eyes as I grabbed her arm and drug her down the stairs. 

~

"So, what do you have planned while you're here?" Brad asked as he wrapped his arms around me as I stood, unpacking my bags. 

"Nothing" I stated, as I let out a light giggle, placing a t-shirt in his dresser drawer. 

He laughed and lay his head on my shoulder as he sighed happily. "I missed you so much Avie." 

"Well, I have some news Bradley," I replied as I placed the last shirt in the drawer and turned to face him. 

"Yes?" he replied as he took my hands in his, thinking it was bad news.

"I'm considering moving here," I answered, a smile growing on my face. 

"Where? To England?" Brad questioned, brushing a curl behind my ear, his hand brushing against my cheek.

"No Bradley, here. Like this same city!" I replied, my grin now fully spread across my mouth. 

His grin matched mine as he picked me up and threw me on his bed, closing in around me. "If you're messing with me I will cry," he stated as he lifted his body off of me, his hips hovering over mine. 

"I'm not lying Bradley, I would never," I stated smiling. 

He leaned in, his curls brushing my forehead as his lips came in contact with mine slowly. 

A/N: This is dedicated to Kyra. To you, because you're the only person I know that can change a person's story title involuntarily. Waheeeyyyy.