13: A Something

!LIME WARNING!

April 17th

2:57 AM

Wally awoke to the sound of a loud thud. He got up quickly and saw Dick sat down on the floor, laughing his ass off. The red blanket Barry had covered them with an hour ago was laid on the ground next to the cackling boy. The ginger began chuckling. "Dude, your laugh is so contagious," he expressed. "Why are you even laughing in the first place?"

Dick wiped away tears that came from his previous extreme laughter. "I don't fucking know," he giggled. "I had no idea where I was and I totally just fell." Wally snorted before beginning to crack up. "Dude, you forgot to slept on top of me?!" he cried.

They roared with laughter for a while before they calmed down. The ginger speedster held out his hand for the boy on the floor. "C'mon," he smiled trustfully. The blue eyed boy smiled as well and took his hand. Wally, still seated on the couch, pulled him up to his feet. "Thanks, man," Dick chuckled softly.

In the blink of an eye, the boy who once stood was pulled into the taller's lap. He sat on top of Wally with widened eyes. He couldn't make out any words so they sat there silently for quite a while.

"I'm not gay," Dick finally blurted out. The freckled one scoffed at the thought. "Me neither," he replied, maintaining his eyes on the other's. "Then why...?" the younger asked, completely and utterly confused on why his friend would have done such odd things during the past few days if he wasn't gay.

"I don't know," the young speedster muttered. "There's something about you, Dick. You're my best friend but you make me feel a way I never have before." The paler boy stared as he listened to the other. "It's a weird feeling, I..I'll admit... I can't place it. It's different than friendship, I know that much but it's not love. I know it's not..."

He sighed. "I'm sorry, Dude. I don't mean to sound homo or anything I just-"

Dick placed his hands on either side of Wally's cheeks and pulled him into a kiss. The older friend deepened the kiss as he brought the bird closer by pulling him by his hips towards his body.

The small bird broke the kiss. "I know what you mean," he breathed, filled with embarrassment. The ginger smiled sweetly. "It's just.. it's 'something'," Dick half joked, gaining a little chuckle from the other. A grin stayed on Wally's face.

"We can be somethings together, then," he soothed with a peck on the bird's soft lips. "Totally," he replied.

11:27 AM

The two young boys walked into the main area, where Barry and his team was, in their hero uniforms. "Hey, guys," Kid Flash greeted everyone with ease, as if he'd known them all his life. "Ah, there you two are. We're discussing our plan for the mission," the speedster's uncle explained. "To fill you in, we need a way to bring Joker to Gotham. He doesn't belong in Central City and surely Batman knows what to do with the maniac, being one himself."

The two boys were shocked to hear Joker was even in Central. Dick giggled at Barry's last comment.

"For now, we're thinking about setting up a distraction for our new 'friend', but because we're both speedsters, we wouldn't be able to do it ourselves so it'd be almost impossible to catch him off guard.." the Flash thought out loud. "What about Rob?" the yellow suited boy asked.

The blond man seemed stunned for a moment before turning around to face the two boys. "Shit, I forgot you were here. That'd actually be perfect! Robin, can you dis-" "One hundred percent," the bird interrupted.