6.Silent Arav

It's been 7 days since the argument happened. Arav's mom also informs Ana's mom about the incident. But after 2 days Ana left India for 3 months for her office work. For this her parents didn't get any chance to talk with her.

Arav became silent these days. He went hospital early and back home late at night.

Shikha- Arav what's wrong? Why you become silent? Are you still thinking about that incident?

Arav- no mumma I'm really busy in hospital. Oh mumma I forgot to say something. I'm going London for a month.

Shikha- didn't you tell you are now settled here!

Arav- just for a conference. Also my journal is publishing there. It's important for my carrier mom.

Shikha-ok. But don't dare to overwork Arav Malhotra.

Arav- ha meri ma.

Shikha- oh arav. I have to say something.

Arav- hmm.

Shikha- I informed your decision to them. But Ana is now out of country so they couldn't talk with her. As you take this decision we also should know about Ana's decision right?

Arav- hmm. Okay.

Shikha- did Ana contacted with you after that?

Arav-no. Mom can you please excuse? Umm I have an online meeting actually. Can I?

Shikha- yah yah. I'll send some snacks.

Arav's POV
Arav locked the door and took the laptop and went to the balcony.
"Why you said like this Ana? I was really felt for you. Still whenever I closed my eyes I can see you, feel you. I really want you as my life partner.. but I can't live with a robot like human. Always busy in work, no personal life, no love life, no family. I really want a family. My family. I really loved you Ana. I hope you are cured."
And arav again gets busy with meetings.

Meanwhile Ana is preparing for her 3rd presentation for the upcoming deal. She totally forgot about the incident and didn't even realise what happened after that.

After the meeting the company signed for the deal and ana is the project in charge.

Ana- aaaaaaaaaaaa. I'm sooo happyyyy. All my hard work paid off. Now it's time to get some rest.

Ana went to hotel and slept immediately.

Ana woke up at midnight feeling horrible. She was sweating badly, having problems in breathing.

Ana- oh God. What the hell is going with me..! I even don't know anyone. What should I do! Mumma 🥺

She took the phone in her shaky hands and dialed ~
Ana- mumma. *Breaths heavily* I'm feeling horrible mumma. Please come 😭

~ hey! Hello! Ana! Is this you? What happened?

What you think Ana called whom?