28. she is our responsibility

Next morning...

Arav slowly wakes up from sleep. His full body was numb because the whole night ana slept on him. But still arav didn't move an inch. Arav took his phone and called Roshni.

Arav- are you in hospital or home?

Roshni- home. You need something? Should I come?

Arav- yah. Please. Also bring another set of dress.

Roshni- ok... I'm coming.

Roshni knocked their room..

Arav- come in...

Roshni came and turned her face...

Roshni- I didn't see anything...

Arav- kutte first help me... My whole body becomes numb. I can't even feel my hands.

Roshni slowly turns to arav..

Roshni- ohh... I thought of something else. 🌚

Arav- dirty minded... Bechara Nik. My innocent brother...

Roshni- who is innocent... he always turns on...

Arav- oohhh.. Achcha ji...

Roshni realised what she said...

Roshni- umm. AHH. Whatever... Move... I'll hold Ana.

Roshni slowly hold ana and embrace her. Arav also slowly moved her body and Roshni slowly shift her in her pillow.

Roshni- your hand became cold arav. Let me massage this. Otherwise blood can't circulate...

Roshni gives some massages and does some hand exercise...

Arav- thanks... Now it's better.

Roshni- go and fresh up.. we are all in dinning room. Let her sleep.

Arav- yah. She didn't sleep whole night.. god. That was a tough night.

Roshni- you go. I'm with her.

Arav went to washroom... And join with others in breakfast.

Kunj- good morning Dr. Malhotra.

Arav- hmm... *Put his head on table*

Kunj- how can your battery low? 8th wonder!

Roshni- yah. Don't make fun. They didn't sleep whole night. Ana was crying whole night in pain.

Kunj- umm this much pain in core needle?

Arav- she is already weak. Didn't you see her reports? What else you expect?

Kunj- arav just check her glucose level also. She didn't eat anything solid since yesterday.

Arav- ok. But I have to start her medication asap. But can she handle? All are high dose medicine. God knows how I'll manage her doses!

Kunj- but her reports are really alarming. Also she need a continuous monitoring for few days.

Arav- she will never agree to admit hospital. She gonna k!LL me.

Doodle- did you gave her inhaler last night?

Arav- she can't even take normal breaths because of pain and how can she inhale this deeply?

Doodle- didn't you see her conditions? Are you crazy or not? She need *cut off*

Arav- I know she need. But give her some time. She gonna face the hell. I'll wait for tomorrow. Then I'll start. But yah. I'll start oral medication from today. If she can I'll give her inhaler also. No worries.