30.

Lifecare hospital.....
Arav is currently in the pediatric unit OPD.
A couple came with a 2 week baby girl and a 7 years old girl.

**Girl dad- GD
**Girl mom- GM

GD- may we come in doctor?

Arav- yes. Have your seat. Who is the patient?

GM- she is the patient.. *indicates the 7 yr old girl.*

Arav- come here sweety. Seat on this chair.

The girl hides behind his mother's dupatta.

Arav- come. See there are lots of toys.

GM- go. Just see. We are here. No ouchies. Mumma promised na... Go... * whispered*

Arav pulled her towards him and she sat on the patient chair.

Arav- so what's your name sweety?

Girl- juhi...

Arav- wow... So pretty.. just like you. So juhi can you stand up on this machine? I'll note Ur weight...

Juhi slowly stands up on this machine and he notes down. Also he takes height as well.

Arav- done. Now sit. Umm so... What brings you here? *Facing her parents*

GM- actually she is complaining she is feeling pain in her chest for some days.. we also tried some home remedies but nothing works.

Arav- what kinds of home remedies?

GM- woo actually my mother in law said I should tie a cloth tightly so that the swollen and pain may decrease...

Arav- how old is she?

GM *looked at her husband*- 10..

Arav- do I look illiterate or what? I asked about her original age.

GM- 7. *Looked down*

Arav pressed the bell and his personal nurse entered...

Arav- nurse, take her to the bed and prepare the check up things...

Arav got up from the chair and cleaned his hand and wore sterile gloves and went to examine bed.

Arav took the stethoscope and rubbed the bell.

Arav- Baby. I'm just listening to your heartbeat ok? When I say breathe in then you have to take a deep breath and hold until I say breath out.. ok?

*Juhi nodded*

Arav put the bell on her chest and he frowned...

Arav- nurse, pull up her dress and check...

Arav gave her some space and nurse pulled up her dress till her chest and saw a cloth tightly tied around her chest.

Nurse- sir. See..! What they have done.

Arav hurriedly looked at that and he clenched teeth in anger.

Arav- remove it slowly. And you Mrs. Come. See what you did. Are you illiterate? Don't you have any common sense? Look at your daughter...

GM- woo.. my mother in law...

Arav- just shut up. God. What you did..! why? Nurse, give me two ice packs... No baby... Don't cry...

GM- areh. What are you doing? That will stiff her muscles more.

Arav- ohh.. why didn't you say that before that you are a mbbs doctor ha? Just sit on your chair. You took her to me for treatment and now she is my responsibility....