22. Busy bees

Our newly wed couple again back to their work after the wedding. As usual arav went to hospital in the morning and nobody knows when he is back. On the other hand ana also gets busy with her upcoming new project. She again goes back to her old life style. Starving, taking too much coffee, forgetting about drinking water and sleep deprivation. They sometimes get the chance to see themselves at night.

One day........

Ana was working on her cabin. One of Her colleagues came and sat on the chair.

Niha- busy?

Ana- can't you see? And what are you doing here? Already completed your file?

Niha- come on ana..! We are batchmates.

Ana- and I'm your boss. Just do your work.!

Niha- who'll say that you just married? You didn't even go for your honeymoon.. look I'm also married just one month before you. I'm going to Dubai to celebrate 2 months of our marriage. And look at yourself! Such a shame girl! Just doing work at office is not life Mrs. Malhotra.

Ana(shouts)-just shut up...

Niha- listen all men are same. You are busy in office. God knows what your husband is doing outside.

Ana- just f*ck off. How dare you..!

Niha- even I don't think you guys are physically active. You understand right what I want to mean! *Smirk*

That works as a fuel on fire.

Ana held her hand and dragged her outside to her cabin and shut the door.

Ana was already frustrated with her work loads. She broke the flower vase and went to washroom. She splash some water and again all the things she remembers.

She calmed her down and gulped some water. And called arav. But unfortunately arav was busy in labour room.

Ana tried to focus on her works. But her mind is badly messed up. So ana took a half day leave and went home.

Ana changed her dress and lie down and covered her fully with duvet. She was hungry but she wanna cry badly.

Time skip...
12.30am....

Arav came home fully tired and saw ana was sleeping. Arav pulled down duvet little bit and saw the dried tears mark.

Arav- wth... Ana cried..!? Whyyy!

Arav went to washroom and came with a damp cloth and slowly pat on ana's face to remove the tear stain.

Ana stirred for the sudden coldness. Arav patted her head to calm down.

Arav- ana... Woke up. Did you have dinner princess?

Ana lazily sat and hugged Arav.

Ana- I missed you. I even called you.

Arav- I was busy baby. Have you done with your dinner?

Ana- no. I slept.

Arav- ok come. Let's have our dinner.

Arav took her in his lap and went to kitchen and put her on the counter.

Arav- what you want to eat?

Ana- anything.

Arav simply made a butter rice and smashed potato.

Ana- rice! In this midnight?

Arav- rice is the best option for this midnight. Otherwise you'll suffer from gas. So eat it.

Ana have some bite and feel like vomiting. So she chose not to eat anymore.