19. ForEver❤️

Days passes...... Ana and Arav came closer. Their understanding became more mutual and better than before. They always manage to make time for their wedding shopping, sometimes dinner or lunch. They are also counting their D-day. Their wedding destination was fixed on Jai Mahal Palace, Jaipur

Long Time Skip...........
Mehendi Night.........

Mehendi artist was applying hena in her hand.

Artist- look the dried part already have dark stains. Look like your husband will love you more. Love marriage?

Ana- Arranged.

Artist- do you want to hide your husband's name?

Ana- yes. Make it difficult to find that.

Artist- ayehaye.

Ana's mehendi design -

After completing ana's mehendi, her cousins were dancing, applying mehedi, clicking photos

After completing ana's mehendi, her cousins were dancing, applying mehedi, clicking photos.. Ana was watching sitting on mehendi stage.

Arav also came and sat beside her.

Arav- drink some water.

Ana- how. Look my both hands have mehendi on it.

Arav- you just need some excuse hai na?

Ana smiled at his statement.

Arav- you look beautiful my lady. Tomorrow you will be mine.

Ana shyly smiled and arav hugged her.

Ana- ummm. Something is on my back. Arav... See na if anything is there!

Arav's cold finger trailed on her back and ana shivers on his touch.

Arav- I can't see anything. Btw, backless lehenga... Bold ha..!

Ana- why do you always turn on? Besharam.

Arav- I'll see you tomorrow, my lady. Come let's have dinner. Today you'll sleep early. You need energy for tomorrow *wink*

Ana- pervert Malhotra.

Arav fed ana and after some times they all went to their respective rooms.

Next morning...

The 1st ritual starts with kangna bandhana. The priest tides threads on the wrist of the bride and the groom.

Then starts the chooda chadhana.
Ana's elder maternal uncle gives her a set of red 21bangles. mama has to put the bangles on the wrist of Ana. But the head and face of Ana is covered with a white scarf at that time as she is not supposed to see the bangles at the time when it is put on her wrists. At the time of the ritual, flower petals are showered on the Ana.mama also gifts the bride a lehenga which Ana wears at the time of the wedding. It is expected that the bride would wear the set of chooda for a minimum period of 40-45 days.