16. Engagement ring💍

After that fire incident time flies at the speed of light.

Ana became quite silent and arav got busy with his schedule. So neither they could meet nor they talked these days.

At night....
Arav's room
Arav just came back from hospital....

Arav- ahhhhhhh..... That was a long day... I wanna sleep badly. Please babies don't come tonight... Let me sleep..... I'm hungry too... But no mood to go downstairs and eat.... Ahhhaaa. Why I don't have a biwi? Ha? She could have feed me 😩.... Oh wait...! I have a biwi! Oh my gosh! I haven't talk with her I'm these days! Not a single msg? Seriously arav..! But ana also didn't msg me..! Ummm she may be angry or.... Ahhh.. it's really frustrating. Should I call her? It's almost 12... maybe she slept... I'll call her tomorrow... Now I wanna sleep. Good night meri biwi Jaan. Sleep tight.

Arav slept like that being hungry. His tiredness was more than his hunger. He was continuously working last 78 hours. He slept immediately.

Meanwhile Ana ~
She was completely lost in her thoughts.

Ana- today also arav didn't msg me or call me. Everyone is right. Choosing a doctor husband is not a good decision. He is always busy with his work. He totally forgot about me. He doesn't care me a bit. He doesn't call me or msg me in these 15 days. Why I'll always call him?also he ignored my msg and calls many times. Enough.... I need to sleep...

Like this Ana also slept with tons of misunderstandings.

Next day as usual both went their respective work place....

Arav in his cabin ~
Arav- I should plan something. Also I'm free today.. umm we can buy our engagement rings today. Mom also asking that from few days. Good idea. Also we'll have our lunch together. At first let me book my favourite restaurant.

Arav reserved a table for them and went to ana's office...

Office reception ~

Receptionist- how can I help you sir?

Arav- is ana sen free? Can I meet her?

Receptionist- who are you? It's just a
protocol to ask.

Arav-it's ok. I'm her fiancé. Dr. Arav Malhotra.

Receptionist- Sorry sir. Just give me 2 minutes.

She called ana's PA and got to know she is free now.

Receptionist- sir please wait in our waiting room. Mam is coming.

Arav went to waiting room. After sometime ana entered the waiting room.

Arav- hey..! How are you? Umm are you free now?

Ana- no. I have some paperwork.

Arav- ana. can you take a half leave for today? Actually we have to go somewhere.

Ana- where?

Arav- you'll know. Now take a half leave. I also took my leave for today. Hurry up!

Ana went to her boss's room and managed her half leave.

Today Arav brought his bike. But ana didn't hold him.

Arav- hold me baby. You'll fall down.

Ana- no I'm fine.

Arav smirked and started his bike at full speed. Ana couldn't balance herself and held Arav tightly.

Arav looked at ana's face from the mirror and smiled... They went to the restaurant for lunch.

Arav- come.

They entered the restaurant.

Receptionist- good afternoon sir.