17. Engagement 👰🏼‍♀️🤵🏻

Today is arav and ana's engagement.. Both of their families shifted to a beach side private resort last night and all the guests are arriving early in the morning.. They both wanted only the close relatives will join this. As there is many more functions after this.

Ana took a relaxing shower and now she is on her bathrobe and taking her breakfast and talking with her makeup artist.

Survi- ana

Survi- ana..! Still you didn't finish your breakfast?

Ana- I'm eating mumma..

Survi- give it to me. I'll feed you. Meanwhile you ready your all dress and jewelleries.

Ana's eyes tear up and hugged survi..

Survi- are Mera bacchi ko keya hogeya?

Ana- why I have to leave you mumma? Who'll feed me in future? You know na I can't stay without you...

Survi also get emotional.. and pat ana's head.

Survi- this is the rules of nature. And after that arav's house is your house. They are your responsibility. My girl grow up to take responsibility. And whenever you'll miss me then come to ours. Remember your home is always for you. Hmm? I'm sooo happyyyy today. Now finish your breakfast. Say aaaa....

Survi fed her and she also made her outfits ready.

After some times she also get fully ready...

She went to the balcony and could see all the arrangements, guests started to gather in the venue

She went to the balcony and could see all the arrangements, guests started to gather in the venue. Her dad and Kushal are greeting them. Her eyes tear up after seeing all things. Her life is changing after today's event.

Someone knocked on her door..

Ana slowly wiped her tears and cleared her throat...
Ana- yes!