24. Tantrums

Next day...

Ana again left for office before arav came back form hospital. Arav came back home almost at 9 a.m.

Arav- where is Ana? ohh!! It's almost 9 a.m. I didn't meet her for two days. I hope today we can sort out all of these things. I swear, I miss her.

Arav went to his room and freshened up. Then came the downstarirs and went to kitchen.

Arav- who made this?? Maids also didn't come today. then? Ana?

Arav uncovered all the dishes and found that she also made lunch for him. 

Arav- when does she cook for me? Usually, she went out nearly 7:30 to 7:45. She must have woken up early just to make lunch for me. After all my ignorance, she still cares about me. I think we should make things right asap.

Arav have his breakfast and put all the foods made for lunch in the fridge, and went to his room to have a good sleep after the hectic night shift. 

Arav woke up at 3 p.m., and took a long, refreshing shower. He took the phone to call Ana. But he found her phone switched off. So he called Ana's PA.

PA- Good afternoon, sir. Ana Ma'm is in a meeting. She has a back-to-back meeting today. 

Arav- just make sure she have her lunch.

PA- umm sir.. Can I ask you something?

Arav- yes..

PA- By any chance Ana ma'am is pregnant? I know you both are just married. But I know you both were in a living relationship also.

Arav- are you mad or something! We didn't go honeymoon and you are saying she is pregnant! And why you think so?

PA- just not me. Everyone thinks that *low voice*

Arav- seriously! Now tell me what happened?

PA- she even can't smell any food. Whenever she smell something she running to vomit. So what else we can think.

Arav- oh God...! She is damn sick and you guys are thinking she is pregnant? Just do one think cancel all the meetings and inform ana I'm coming to take her. And I mean it.

PA- sir.. I really can't do that. Ana ma'am will kill me. She is really in a bad mood since last 2 days. She is literally screaming and burst out everyone. God know how many files she threw up. Please sir. Seeing her this mood we confirmed that she is pregnant. Hehe

Arav- ya. Ya. She is pregnant with invisible sperms. Nonsense. Give her some oral salain. Also I'm coming.

PA- she will throw this on my face. I didn't have any spare dress sir. Believe me she is in a monster mood. Don't mind. But she is just...

Arav- ok ok. I got you. I'm coming.

Arav sighed and banged his head with wall.

Arav- how can they think ana is pregnant..! Seriously 😑 wese,,. Ana will look cute in her pregnancy.. Moti gappusi ana. She will be cubby and cute. Arav what are you thinking..! You didn't even enjoy your honeymoon...! Huh 😤

Arav heat up the foods and get shocked...

Arav- ummmmmmm..... That's are damn tasty! This girl truly something... She can do everything perfectly. But can't show up...

After doing the dishes, he got ready for ana. 1stly he stops the car near a medicine shop and buy all the necessary things as he knows she will never agree to go hospital.

Arav drive to her office...

Receptionist- good afternoon sir. How can I help you?

Arav- good afternoon. I'm ana's husband. Is she free?