23. Silent Treatment

Arav looked at ana. Ana was looking pale, and the pain was clearly visible. Arav sighed and went to freshen up. In the mean time ana also woke up and went to the cupboard, having her dresses.

Both went downstairs for breakfast.

Shikha- look I have made paratha for today.

Arav looks at ana hoping she will tell her discomfort but still she didn't say anything and silently join the breakfast .

Arav(whispering)- are you ok ana? Did anything happen? You wanna share something?

Ana- no I'm completely fine. What will happen?

Arav grit his teeth and silently eat his breakfast and went to his study room. Ana somehow ate a little and went to her room but she vomited everything.

Ana- should I inform arav? But he will again stab me with those needles. No. no need. I'll be fine. But where is arav?

Ana took her laptop and worked on her new project. It's almost lunch time but arav didn't come room. On normal days arav always stick with her. But today he is completely ignoring her.

Ana- arav went somewhere? But when? Is he ignoring me?

Suddenly something clicks on her mind...

Flashback-

Niha- did you know where is your husband going, whom he is meeting. No., right? How will you know if you always busy in your world!!

Flashback ends...

Ana- yah. Whatever she said its damn true. I'm always busy with my office work. Now also I don't know where he is. What a shame ana.

Ana goes downstairs and find arav and his mom are talking in some serious matter. Also, there are some luggage in living room.

Ana- arav!! Where were you? I thought you went somewhere.

Arav- you'll know when you will be free right?? Go and do your office work on Sunday.

Ana- I'm sorry. It just... (cut off)

Shikha- ahh. Arav! She must be busy on some office work. Wasn't you also busy on last Sunday?

Arav- mom.. that was just an emergency. If I didn't go, the patient may be collapsed. But for her, no one gonna die if she doesn't work on Sunday.

Shikha- ana for now arav is just disturbed, ok? Don't take this seriously.

Arav- no ma. I'm damn serious.

Shikha- ana, I'm going to Bangalore for some says. Sanvi is alone there. Take care. And arav, don't create any argument. Take care of ana. ok?

Arav nodded and they went to see off shikha.

Arav- do you want your lunch or not? You toh alien right. You don't feel hungry.

Ana- arav what happened with you? It's almost lunch time that's why I came here to check you.

Arav- I'm so grateful that my wife finally checks if her husband alive or not.

Ana- what the he** Why you talking rudely?

Arav- you done with your work or I should bring your lunch at your room?

Ana- thanks a lot. Go and have your lunch.

Saying that ana went to her room and shut the door.

Arav- such a spoiled brat.

Arav have his lunch and thought to call ana for lunch. But an emergency case came and arav went for hospital. But he tells maid to give the food ana.

In ana's room-

Ana was crying her heart out.

Ana- yes. Niha was right. Arav don't care about me anymore. Maybe someone better he founds. Yah. He should be. I'm not perfect for arav.

Thinking this she slept without eat.

Arav came back from hospital almost 11 at night. When he entered the mansion that was eating by darkness. He thought ana is working on her room. For this she didn't on any lights in downstairs. He decided to stay in guest room for tonight. He is damn tired. He just needs a long and deep sleep. Maybe seeing him, ana may react for afternoon incident.

Arav fresh up and went to the balcony for some fresh air. Maybe it gonna rain. The cold breeze is so soothing. From the guest room balcony, arav's room is clearly visible. His room is also dark. Means ana maybe slept. It's unusual but he just doesn't want to interfere for now.

Arav- how can a human work this much. Even I'm feeling weakness, dizziness, sleepiness. How can be possible working 24*7? Her sleep is also not a sound sleep. Even she was visibly not well. Still hides it from me. Why just she doesn't open up with me? Am I not enough for her? Where is the gap actually? Why God why?

Arav stare sometimes on his room and came to the guest room. Soon sleep take over him.

Next day...

Today is arav's night duty. So, he thought to sleep some time more.

Ana's room

Ana couldn't sleep the whole night. She was waiting for arav. Even she didn't know arav came back and slept on guest room.

Ana got ready for the office. Today she has a board meeting. There is no time limit for board meetings. (Author- That's really tiring. I just hate it.)

So ana take a long shower to clear her mind. And get dressed up.

Ana came downstair and bump with sleepy arav who is coming out from the guest room

Ana- when you came back?

Arav ignored her and went to the kitchen to make a cup of coffee.

Ana- arav... when you came back? I asked something...

Arav again ignored her question.

Ana didn't react and went out for her office.

Ana- cool ana. Today you have important meeting. Don't think anything for now.

Ana tries to calm down herself but deep down she was hurt by arav's behavior.

Back to kitchen.

Arav- she again went office without breakfast. Or maybe she going to have breakfast, but seeing my silence she went out. Uffffff. God knows, what is happening. Seeing her I can't control my anger. It's better to stay silent.

Ana's office-

Ana straightly went to the meeting room and get busy.

9:30 at Night

Arav was waiting for ana. But there was no sign of her. After waiting for some time, he also went for hospital.

Another night they didn't get a chance to meet.

Ana came home nearly 11 pm. She had to attain dinner after the board meeting.

Ana- welcome home ana. Here is no one for you. Go and sleep. You have to work hard again.

Ana dragged her tired body towards their room and just sleep. Even didn't change her cloths. Unknowingly a drop of tear falls down.

I know this is not a long part. but as i promised I have to update. I'll make next part longer.
bye!!!!!!!!!
please comment and vote.