20. 1st night🔞

The car reached the gate of Malhotra mansion. First Arav got down and open the door for ana and hold her hand.

Arav- come. Slowly.

Ana hold arav's hand and came out from the car.

Arav lifted up her lehenga lil bit so that ana didn't trip on her lehenga.

Arav- welcome home Mrs. Arav Malhotra.

And held her hand and both entered the house. All the arav's cousins came and blocked the entrance.

Cousin 1- vaiya, you can't go inside like this. We have some demands.

Arav- ok. Ok. Tomorrow I'll listen to your demands. But for now let her go inside. She needs some rest.

Cousin 2- no.no. vabi. Are you that tired? No right? Please say naa. Look vaiya vabi is all good. Now give our demand money we already told you...!

Arav- I don't have that much money with me. I'll give that tomorrow. Now can I?

Cousin 3- no.no what if you deny?

Kushal- *cold voice* didn't he say he will give all things tomorrow?

All of them nodded and cleared the entrance.

Kushal- sanvi..! Took ana to her room. Arav come with me.

Sanvi took ana in arav's room....

Arav's Room.....

Sanvi- ana go and change into this saree. Also remove the makeup.

Then ana changed inyo a red saree. Sanvi make a loos bun and add some flowers. Take an another Vail and pin it with bun. Ana's face was covered with this Vail.

Sanvi- when arav come this room, give him this sweets and milk. Ok?

Ana nodes.

Kushal's room.....

Kushal- arav go and change into this sherwani.
Kushal give him a light sherwani.
Arav went and freshen up and wear this sherwani.

Kushal hugged arav.
Kushal- my little brother just got married and I can't believe. You grow up so fast arav. But remember if you do something wrong, no one can save you form me. Take care of ana. Hmm? Go. But remember,, my little son doesn't want any cousin that soon. Go go.

Arav blankly looks at Kushal and blused when he understands the meaning.

Arav- huh...! How can an elder brother say like that? Besharam!

Kushal hold arav's hand and and dragged him to his room.

Kushal- sanvii. Can arav go inside?

Sanvi- yes yes. We are done.

Sanvi also came out from room and arav go inside.

Arav slowly closed the door. And sat beside ana and slowly remove the Vail and kissed her forehead.

Arav- tired?

Ana- no.

Arav- nervous?

Ana- a little.

Arav- why? We already live together before.

Ana- but.. that time was different.

Arav- I understand. But.. you comfortable right.

Ana- yes.

Arav- ok let's break the ice. I know everything is changed in your life. But I promised you right. I'll be always with you. Now let me see your mehendi. Where you hide my name ha?