11.pain or pleasure? 🔞

MATURE CONTENT ALERT ⚠️
IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE THEN SKIP THIS PART!

___________________________________________

Ana- Arav! Can I ask you something?

Arav- anything baby.

Ana- umm...no nothing.

Arav- ana just say na! What is going on in your pea size brain?

Ana- nothing. Forget about it.

Arav- ana something personal? You can share it with me. I'm your man come on.

Ana- umm arav.

Arav- hmm?

Ana- Arav why intimacy is painful? But how can this pain give pleasure?

Arav- Well, it may be painful to a few different factors. If you feel a little bit nervous before you have s£x, then your body may tense up, making penetration more difficult and uncomfortable. another factor is hymen. The hymen is a thin membrane that can partially or fully cover the entrance of the vagina. When the hymen is penetrated, it can stretch and tear, which can lead to a small amount of bleeding and pain. And about pleasure that's how your body reacts towards your love ones touch.

Ana- but it painful right?

Arav- not every pain is painful ana. When your body starts to react with your hormones then you will chose more. That's a natural things. Ummm you wanna feel it?

Ana- nooo... That's fine.

Arav- close your eyes ana. You love me right. Just do what I say. Just close your eyes. And feel my touches.

Arav started kissing ana sensually. His hands roaming under her tops. Slowly unclasped her bra and look at her eyes.

Arav- ana. You want to go further?

Ana- hmm.

Arav slowly pulled her tops and his fingers are traveling in her cleavage, around boóbs, but not grabbing or touching properly.

Ana- umm arav...

Arav- hmm? Whaty baby wants? Should I hold them?

Ana- yes.(moaned)

Arav grabbed both boóbs and kissed on her cleavage.
Her back arched.

Arav- you want my hand or I should lick?

Ana- lick *breaths heavily*

Arav was just giving her wet licks but not putting nippl£s in his mouth.

Ana- Arav *frustrated* please.

Arav- what? You want more?

Ana- take them please *breaths heavily*

Arav slowly súcking them...

Ana- more please.!

Arav then doing this more roughly. But that was not satisfying ana somewhere.
Then arav slowly bites on her nippl£.
Ana's breath stuck but that feeling was satisfying for her. That fulfil her all desires.

Arav- look you also enjoyed the pain. That's how pain gives pleasure. Now stop me ana. Otherwise I'll go further. Stop me please.

Ana- what if I won't! Something is building on my tummy.!

Arav- you want to let them out? Then ready yourself for your first orgàsm baby!

Arav remove her panty which was already wét.

Arav- look this is how you react on my touches. Now again close your eyes. And feel me.

He slowly rubbed her clïts. Ana was moving her head and moaning.
Arav slowly insert his finger and ana feels pain.

Arav- should I stop or continue?

Ana- con.... Continue.. ar... Arav....

Arav started pumping in a slow pace.

Arav- should I increase?

Ana- ye... Yes.... Ummmmmmm

Arav started in rough pace which gave her pain but she don't want to stop arav.

Ana- aa... Arav.... Something is coming. Let me go washroom...

Arav- let to gooo.... Just relax yourself....

Arav speed up his pace more and ana had her 1st orgàsm.

Arav- congratulations Mrs. Ana Arav Malhotra.

Ana was breathing heavily. Arav hide her nàked body under him. And kissed her.

Arav- this is how you always choose pain for pleasure. Relax Jaan. It's all done.

Ana- I'm not more virgin?

Arav- who said..! Hahahaha. Madam still you are virgin! I haven't penetrate myself! Huh! Do you know what you done with my little monster? Look!

Ana notice a huge búlge and hide herself..

Arav- you need to fresh up and most importantly you need to pee. Come. Otherwise you will again infected with uti. Come.

They both fresh up but arav was in pain for this búlge.

Arav- ana you stay here. I'm coming.

He hurriedly went to washroom and calmed himself.

Arav- ana.. now you have any questions? But believe me I'll try my best to reduce your pain in our 1st time. I'll do everything. Now tell me are you sore anywhere? I think your breàst should be sore. Don't wear brà for tonight. Look it almost dinner time. Come let's prepare our dinner.

Ana and arav was in kitchen and making dinner with some chit chatting and gigglings. But ana's mind was again and again lost in arav's dids. She can't get out from the news feelings and arav's monster.

Arav- ana..! This is the last time I calmed down myself. Next time that should be you.. Mind it!
Ana hugged arav and hid herself in arav embrace.

Ana- you are really a monster arav.

Arav- did my monster made you scared ha? It's ok. My monster will give you a lot of pleasure and give you a beautiful baby.*winked*

Ana- Mr. Pervert Malhotra!

Arav kissed her forehead and have their dinner.

They both changed on their sleeping clothes. Ana was wearing a tank top and shorts and arav was wearing just a shorts.

 Ana was wearing a tank top and shorts and arav was wearing just a shorts

Arav pulled her in his embrace and kissed her.

Arav- goodnight princess. You need to sleep.

Ana- goodnight Mr. Doctor sahab.
And hugged him more tight.

Arav also closed his eyes. And drift into deep sleep.

This is my 1st time mature content...
Please give some suggestions and share your comments.
Goodnight ❤️