29. When I'll be fine?

Time skips for a few days.....

Morning 5:30...

Arav and ana was sleeping in each others arms and cuddling inside the duvet. Arav slowly opened his eyes and smiled to see how cutely ana was sleeping in his arm.. arav kissed on ana's forehead and slowly get up from the bed. He freshen up and wore his exercise clothes...

He does some exercise in his room and ana was still sleeping... After all she was taking some high dose medicines.

6:30am....

Arav- ana... Wake up baby... It's exercise time... Now get up baccha.

Ana hmmed and sleep again... Arav tried few more times and lastly she wake up...

Arav- get up... After exercise you can sleep again.. but for now get up....

Ana nodded and went to washroom.

Arav instructs ana and does some cardio exercise...

Arav- can you do 5 times more? Let's try...

But after 2 times ana feels difficulties to breath...

Arav- ok relax done.... Breath...

He takes her inhaler and guides her to inhale properly..

Ana- hufff....hufff.... Why every morning you do that? That hurts.... Hufff....

Arav- that's important for you... Look your lung capacity is increasing... 1st day you only do 4 times... Now you can do it 14 times easily... now rest for some time I'm coming after taking a shower. Hmm?

Ana- go... I'm tired of this things... *Sobs*

Arav sighed and get up from the bed.

Breakfast table.....

Nik, kunj, doodle- good morning Arav ana...

Arav- good morning

Ana- good morning vaiya.

Doodle- areh what happened to our little sister? Why she looking sad..? Arav did you scold her?

Arav- na Baba... Why would I scold her. I made her cardio 2 times extra and she face difficulty to breath... That's why she is cranky... Nothing else.

Doodle- did you gave inhaler?

Arav- hmm.. btw today is her last iron dose... Then we have to check her hg level..

Nik- if it gets better then shift doses to pills.

Arav- I'll try...

They all do some chit chat and have their breakfast.

Arav- ana come it's last dose. Take it like a good girl okay?

Ana- it's really hurts arav... Don't do this *cries* look at my both hands  are swallowed...

Nik- arav give that to buttock muscle... We can't inject on vain...

Arav- but that will be more painful...

Kunj- today is last dose also... Just do it.

Arav- then help me to hold her. Doodle do you have thick needle? Thin needle can break from any single movement.

Doodle- Yaar. We'll hold her tightly. Do it with thin needle... Risk Hain.. but still..

Arav- no Yaar. She'll defiantly move.

Kunj- ok you hold her. I'll do. You go... I'm coming after preparing shot. Ok?

Arav went to room and see ana was crying...