The Cristobal Heiresses

After coming down the hall the emcee told me to blow on the candles. When the candles we’re blown Bro Ethan helped me to go to our mini couch on the stage. A while passed and the emcee called our father.

“I am calling on Mr. Samuel Jayden D. Cristobal for their traditional father daughter dance. Ms. Aurora please come down here on stage again please.”the emcee announced and I gladly went down along with my twin. Once we we’re down our father offered his hand and I took his hand. We danced for thirty minutes while the song In My Daughter’s Eyes played in the background. After dancing with me my father then took my twin’s hand and danced with her as well. When my father and twin was finished dancing. The emcee called the 16 cotillioners and after a while he called the last 2 person to complete the 18 cotillioners.

“I’m calling the last cotillioner who will complete this dance. They’re none other than our debutants. Let’s give a round of applause to Ms. Leianna Aurora B. Cristobal together with her fiancè and Ms. Daphne Isabella B. Cristobal and her brother Mr. Lucas Mikhail B. Cristobal.”the emcee called and we went to the center of the hall. Afterwards the cotillion music started to play in the background. We danced gracefully and after a while the song ended. My twin and I went back to our mini couch on the stage. Then the emcee announced the 18 candles.

“Let’s call on the 18 candles. The candle symbolizes our debutante’s journey in life. Each close friend, cousin, relatives or family will approach our debutante’s and wish them anything. Let’s first call, Mr. Ethan Xavier C. Romualdez.”the emcee announced. Ethan stepped forward and the emcee gave him the microphone.

“Lil Sis, you are now a full-fledged woman. You are a very kind-hearted, forgiving person. After all those horrible things I did you still forgave me. You didn’t judge me for who I am, I am grateful for the last chance you have given me. I am thankful to have a true friend like you, don’t forget I will always be here when you need me. Too bad we didn’t end up with each other, you are lucky to have found your true love. I don’t regret anything, thank you for being a friend to me. You are a one of a kind, unique, extraordinary person. I now know you are in good hands and we weren’t meant to be because Samantha is indeed the one for me. I was just so blind not see it. Dylan bro, take care of my little sister. If you even dare hurt her I’ll kill you. Little sis, I wish you good health, more blessings, birthdays and all the best in life. I love you so much.”said Ethan while tears we’re streaming down his face. I hugged him while shedding a few tears.

“Next in line is the oldest brother of our debutantes. Mr. Lucas Mikhail B. Cristobal.”the emcee announced and our brother went up the stage and the emcee gave the microphone to him.

“My twin sisters, I can’t believe you two are already a woman. Ara, my youngest twin after Daphne why didn’t you tell me what happened to you last month? I would’ve been there, I would’ve killed the person who was responsible for your almost death. I would’ve protected you if you told me. But putting that aside, I wish you good health, more blessings, birthdays and all the happiness in this world. Brother will always be here for you. I love you, my baby sister. Daphne, you are now a woman. Please take care of yourself. I wish you good health, more blessings, birthdays and the best in life. I love you so much, I love you both.”Lucas said while shedding a few tears. I hugged my brother while crying too.

“Third is, our debutante’s twin sister Daphne Isabella B. Cristobal.”the emcee announced.

“Ara, my twin sister. Why didn’t you tell me you we’re bullied all this years? Why didn’t you tell me that you almost died last month? Why did you have to endure all the miserable things you’re bullies did to you? I’m here, I’m your twin you could’ve relied on me. But why did you endure everything? We are twins, haven’t you realized that when you are hurt I would feel it? Haven’t you realized we are connected by an invisible string between us? If you are hurt I would feel it. You didn’t have to endure everything, I’m your twin you can rely on me. But it’s already in the past we can’t go back. I wish you good health, more blessings, birthdays and all the happiness in this world. I love you, my twin.”Daphne said while hugging me and crying.

“Next is Ms. Samantha Margaux M. Castro.”

“Ara, thank you for pushing Ethan to me. Thank you for making him realize that I was the one for him. You really know my feelings for him. How did you find out about my feelings? But that aside, I wish you good health and all the happiness in this world. You deserve to be happy. I love you like my own sister. You’re the sister I never had.”Samantha said while hugging me.

“I am smarter than you think I am, Sam. I know when one is in love. Thank you for your wish for me. I love you too.”I said and after a while the emcee called the last 18 candles which is my mother.

“My Princesses, I wish you good health and all the best in this world. Just stay the way you are and have faith in God. I wish you both to finish your studies. I love you very very very very much. Don’t ever change.”our mother said. After the 18 candles the emcee called my twin and I to go down for the traditional brother and sister dance. We went down and I grabbed my brother’s hand and he puts his arm around my waist. Then we danced while the song A sister needs her brother played in the background. Afterwards my twin also danced with our brother. After dancing our father approached the emcee and he announced something. Our father looked at us and signalled to come forward. My twin and I looked at each other and said to our minds It’s time to execute our plan then nodded at each other.

“Ladies and gentlemen, let’s all welcome the only soul heiresses of the Cristobal family. Leianna Aurora B. Cristobal and Daphne Isabella B. Cristobal.”the emcee said and we did our entrance. Waving to the crowd and approached our father. The emcee gave our father the microphone.

“Guests, friends, ladies and gentlemen. I would like to introduce my soul heiresses who will inherit my empire and the diamond tiaras our family’s second heirloom when they come of age. The real and genuine, my only daughters Leianna Aurora B. Cristobal and Daphne Isabella B. Cristobal. Let’s give my daughters a round of applause.”our father announced then he put the diamond tiaras in our heads.