The Reunion

After eating breakfast I quickly ran to my room and took a quick shower. After taking a bath I went into my walk-in closet to pick a formal attire. I picked a white dotted bow dark blue blouse with a white pencil skirt with a slit on the left leg, then paired it with a light blue blazer and black stilettos. When I was done I sat on my vanity mirror and fixed my hair into a half up wrapped updo. After fixing my hair I went down then called my brother to drive me to our company. We arrived at our destination without being late then I went inside the company only to see party streamers around the company with a stage in front. I called my Dad’s secretary to escort me to the CEO’s office. She nodded then we went to the elevator and he pressed the 15th floor.
“Is my Dad busy, Luke?”I asked him while smiling
“No he isn’t, Mistress. He has been waiting for you.”He said to me on time when we reached the 15th floor. We went straight to my father’s office and knocked on the door. I opened it and saw my father smiling. He approached me and hugged me.
“Daddy, what’s the occasion? There’s a stage in the front.”I asked my father while smiling.
“Yes there is, Princess. I will be announcing the new CEO of this fashion industry.”
“Who is the new CEO? Wait don’t tell me it’s me, Daddy. Am I the new CEO of our company?”
“Yes you are, Princess. I trust you with our company, I also have a gift for you. You have your own boutique in our mall. It’s called Sapphire. I’ll tour you later, for now let’s go down. I have to introduce you to our employees.”my father said and we went down. We were greeted by our employees while we were going to the stage.
“Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to announce that I will be retiring and your new CEO will be my daughter Leianna Aurora B. Cristobal. Let us give her a round of applause.”my father announced and I waved at our employees and they greeed me warmly. All my friends, mother, twin sister, my brother even Dylan was there they congratulated me. After 3 hours the turnover ceremony ended and we went home. My friends stayed with me and we prepared for the reunion. Before preparing my friends devised a plan to get revenge. I smiled evily at them. They we’re surprised they don’t know this side of me just yet.
“Biatch, what’s your smile for? I know you since we we’re kids, I smell trouble. Do you already have a concrete plan?”
“You really do know me, Biatch. Yes I already have. Wanna know what it is?”
“Oh do tell us, Biatch.”
“I already told my Dad two days ago before he appointed me as CEO to destroy the companies of our classmates who made my life a living hell. I just received the news that this day will be the day that our classmates will know that their company has been destroyed.”
“Why didn’t you say earlier. But still it’s not enough, we will help you get even with them through physical and emotional.”
“Do me the honor, Biatch. I give you my full blessing. Do what you want.”
“Of course, Biatch. I will get revenge for your almost death. Who is the one responsible for your almost death anyway, Biatch?”
“My Daddy said he had a private investigator check that case and he said Chloe was the one responsible for my almost death. He also told me that Chloe did that because she was envious of me ‘causeBro Ethan was in love with me. Sam, call Bro Ethan to come here now.”
“Okay, I’ll call him Ara.”Samantha said then called Ethanon her phone. He came rushing into my room in five minutes. He asked me why I called him.
“Bro, did I mention to you who was responsible for my almost death 3 years ago?”
“No you haven’t, Lil Sis. Why? Who is it?”
“It’s Chloe who pushed me on the train railing that almost caused me my life.”
“What?! Why didn’t you tell me!”
“I didn’t tell you, Bro because I know what you will do toChloe when you find out about it and I don’t want you to feel guilty..”
“Still, Lil Sis! This is the reason why I hurt you! Because I don’t want our classmates to go after you! Why did she do that?! Tell me the reason!”
“Calm down, Bro. You’re scaring me already.”
“Yeah, Love calm down. Your scaring Ara look she’s crying already.”Sam said then Ethan looked at me. He saw me crying he hugged me while I was shaking.
“I’m sorry, Lil Sis. I didn’t mean to scare you. Tell me why she did that.”
“She was envious of me because your in love with me.”
“So that’s why. I will make her life a living hell, trust me. I will help Abby get revenge on her.”
“It’s almost time for our reunion. Bro go down now, we still have to change.”
“Okay, Lil Sis. Bye for now.”Ethan said then he went out. When he was gone we changed into our dress. I picked a formal sequined midnight blue v-neck off shoulder bodycon dress and paired it with a black blazer and navy blue sparkly glitter stilettos. Then we went down only to see my Dylan gawking at me again. I approached him closed his mouth then kissed him on the lips. Making him com back to reality then he smiled at me. I smiled back at him.
“You’re so beautiful, Wifey. How did I get so lucky to have you.”
“Enough with the moments, let’s go we’re gonna be late.”Abby said then we rushed into our cars and drove to our old school. We got there just in time for the entrance of our classmates and the emcee calling us.
“Now I call on our guest of honors. The principal sponsors of this reunion they are Mr. Ethan Xavier C. Romualdez, Ms. Samantha Margaux M. Castro, Ms. Abby Gale C. Roa, Ms.Layla Avianna C. Palermo and of course the new CEO of Cristobal Fashion Incorporation Ms. Leianna Aurora B. Cristobal and her fiancé Mr. Dylan Mikhail C. Buenavista.”the emcee announced then we made our entrance. I looked at my friends they were all smiling knowingly but evilly at me. I smiled back then we looked at our old classmates who made my life a living hell. They we’re gulping and sweating, we smirked then we approached. Just in time when we heard they were talking to their parents.
“My daughter, our company has been destroyed by The Cristobals. Did you make a Cristobal heiress’s life a living hell in the past? If you did then that’s the one you messed up. Answer me!”
“Daddy, did you just say Cristobal? Yes I did, Dad. Why?”
“You insolent child, you just messed with a Cristobal heiress! You better fix this or else I will throw you out to Australia! Apologize to the Cristobal heiress.”
“Yes, Dad. I will, I’m sorry. I’ll fix this I promise.”one of our classmates said then hung up.