Mr. and Mrs. Buenavista

After the question Dylan and I stared at each other's eyes. Azure blue clashing with Ocean blue. We gazed at each other for a long time, lost in each other's eyes. Our hearts beating fast inside their chest. When suddenly the priest said something that made Dylan and I blush slightly.
“Now you two, stop staring at one another. Do that later after the ceremony. Now rings can be presented.”
Dylan looks at Aris he nods and gave the rings to the priest. Then he inserted a gold crusted with stones at the sides wedding ring with their names engraved in the ring at my hand..........................
“Wife, I love you always and forever. I love you and I always will. I know that since we were young we were betrothed to each other. But I didn’t tell you, I’m sorry for keeping it a secret from you. I knew from the very moment I first saw you that you were the one I am destined to be with forever. I promise to love you with all my heart, and for the rest of my life. I will cherish you until the day I die; I will be your shoulder to cry on when you’re weak, a mirror for your true self. I promise to be there for you when you’re in need. I won’t ever leave you only death can separate us. If I would be given a chance to be born again I would still choose you to be the one I am destined to be with. I love you so much, Wife till death do us part.” Dylan said while crying. Then Aris gave me the other ring and I inserted it at Dylan’s hand.
“Hubby, I love you too till infinity and beyond. I will always love you and it will never change. I understand you’re reason for not telling me that I was betrothed to you since I was young. I figured it out by myself. I’m not clueless like Bro Ethan, there’s a reason why everyone calls me smart it’s because I’m observant with many things. Somehow I am grateful for the pain that Bro Ethan has caused me because I realized that I was always destined to be with you. You were there when I was in pain for all the things my classmates had caused me. Right then I realized that I was destined to be with you, and now that we’re getting married in front of everyone here and to our Almighty Lord. I promise to be true to you, love you unconditionally and cherish you until the day I die. I love you so much, Hubby till death do us part.”
“Now with the power vested in me by God. I pronounce you husband and wife you may now kiss the bride you’re newly wife.”
“LONG LIVE THE NEWLY WEDS!” their family and friends screamed.
After the wedding ceremony everyone went to the reception of the wedding. The master of ceremonies called our entourage one by one and they sat at the arranged seat near our table. Then the moment we have been waiting for the emcee called us and everyone applauded.
“Now let us all stand and welcome our newlyweds Mr. Dylan Mikail C. Buenavista and our Mrs. Leianna Aurora C. Buenavista. Let us give them a round of applause.” the emcee announced and we walked down the red carpet hand in hand while smiling at everyone. When we reached the mini couch where we were arranged to seat the emcee announced something that shocked everyone I just smiled.
“Let me call on our darling bride for her intermission as she requested. Let us give her a round of applause Ms. Leianna Aurora B. Cristobal now newly named Mrs. Leianna Aurora C. Buenavista.” I came down the mini couch and kissed my husband before turning into our guests.
“Sorry about that. Did I shocked you all? Well I requested it for my husband of course so he can know my hidden talent which will be revealed at this moment. The song I’m going to sing is the English version of Ikaw by Yeng, it is entitled Thou. At every drop of this eternal time you keep swirling in my mind, my thoughts and heartbeat never fail to rhyme. And thou would feed the longings of my heart since the time I realized that I’d fall in love in perfect time. And thine, is the love that I call mine. My heart had been entwined with sadness for so long. But now you came along to say your mine, the love that’s all divine. I’m blessed you are now mine the bliss that feel my emptiness, my love, my life now you are mine. And my world has stopped moving since the time you proclaimed that you are mine. And my heart has learned to sing and smile, for you I renewed my trust in love and have thrown away the doubts. For you define what true love is about. And thine, is the love that I call mine. My heart had been entwined with sadness for so long. But now you came along to say your mine, the love that’s all divine. I’m blessed you are now mine the bliss that feel my emptiness, my love, my life now you are mine.”
“You’re voice is so angelic, Aurora! Another song a duet with your husband.”
“Okay then, Hubby get down here and sing a duet with me.”
Dylan went off the mini couch and approached me while gazing at my eyes lovingly I smiled shyly while blushing. When he reached me he kissed me on the forehead and the instrumental song of Perfect started playing in the background.
“I found love for me, Darling just dive right in and follow my lead I found a girl, beautiful and sweet I never knew you were the someone waiting for me. ‘Cause we were just kids when we fell in love, not knowing what it was I would not give you up this time. Darling just kiss me slow your heart is all I own And in your eyes you're holding mine. Baby I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms barefoot on the grass listening to our favorite song. When you said you looked a mess I whispered underneath my breath but you heard it Darling you look perfect tonight.” sung Dylan lovingly while gazing at his very beautiful wife.
“Well, I found a man stronger than anyone I know he shares my dreams, I hope that someday, we share our homes I found a love to carry more than just all my secrets to carry love, to carry children of our own. We are still kids but we're so in love fighting against all odds I know we'll be alright this time Darling just hold my hand I'm your girl, you'll be man I see my future in your eyes. Well baby I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms barefoot on the grass. Listening to our favorite song when I saw you in that dress looking so beautiful I don't deserve this Darling you look perfect tonight.”
“Baby I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms barefoot on the grass listening to our favorite song I have faith in what I see now I know I have met an angel in person she looks perfect I don't deserve this you look perfect tonight.” sung Dylan and Aurora while gazing lovingly at each other and leaning in then kissed each other passionately making everyone squeal. After the intermission the emcee announced the first dance of the father and her daughter.
“I am calling for the bride’s father and the bride herself for the first dance between the two. Let’s give a round of applause Mr. Adrien Mikhail A. Cristobal and Mrs. Leianna Aurora C. Buenavista.” my father and I went to the center of the hall and danced while the song Beautiful in White played in the background after a while the song ended and the emcee called Dylan to get the garter from under my thigh. I blushed deeply while gulping they don’t know I’m ticklish in that spot.
“Dylan, it’s time to get the garter from your wife’s thigh. Use your teeth not the hand, alright? You are almost near the victory.”the emcee said and Dylan approached me then bent over his knees entering my ball gown. I blushed fifty shades of red while squirming.
“Hubby, hurry up and get the garter out of my thigh. I’m ticklish in that spot.”I said then after a minute Dylan went out of my ball gown holding the garter in his teeth. I sighed in relief then he threw the garter and Bro Ethan was the one who caught it. After a while the emcee called me to go to the center to throw the bouquet.
“Aurora, it’s time to throw the bouquet so we can see who will be the next bride to be. All the single and taken ladies please approach the bride. Now at the count of three, Ara throw the bouquet alright? 1, 2 and 3 throw it!”the emcee said and I threw it, Samantha caught the bouquet in her hands. She blushed a fifty shades of red. I smirked at Ethan knowing what he was planning from the start.