• TWELVE •

Felix, Hyunjin and Jeongin were hanging out in the park. They were sitting at a bench and munching on some chips that they got at the fish and chip shop down the street.

Suddenly jisung and Seungmin walked over to them, all greeting each other and sitting down. Jisung and Seungmin froze when they noticed Hyunjin.

"What is this dickhead doing here?" Seungmin spoke, harshly.

Hyunjin dropped his smile and sighed, shakily.

"Don't be rude, he apologised to me and he let me cry in his arms. Everything's alright now." Felix defended. Jeongin nodded in agreement.

Seungmin scoffed and rolled his eyes "of course you forgive him, you easily forgive people. Don't you remember everything he's done to you? Said to you? Stop forgiving people so goddamn easily."

"But Seungmin he really is sorry. He apologised to me a couple days ago but I completely ignored him. He even defended me against Minho." Felix spoke.

Seungmin went silent. He looked at Hyunjin for a split second before looking back at felix.

He sighed "whatever. It's good he defended you and apologised to you and all, but still, he's still got a sketchy vibe."

Hyunjin stood up "i think I should just leave."

Seungmin rolled his eyes "bye then."

"No don't leave!" Felix said to Hyunjin after glaring at Seungmin.

"Sorry Felix. I don't wanna ruin the mood. I'll see you at home later." Hyunjin said, patting his head and walking away.

Felix turned to Seungmin, annoyed.

"Seungmin what the fuck? Can you not keep your mouth out for one minute?" Felix yelled.

"I'm sorry but he's a dick. After everything he put you through, don't you remember? You suffered because of him, he broke your uncle's necklace, Felix." Seungmin raised his voice.

Felix stood up and shouted "STOP GETTING MY UNCLE INTO THIS. JUST PUT THE PAST BEHIND YOU."

Seungmin also stood up and shouted "OKAY FINE, JUST FORGIVE HIM, BUT DON'T COME CRYING WHEN HE HURTS YOU AGAIN."

Felix clenched his fists and shouted "SHUT THE FUCK UP."

The two kept shouting back and fourth. Jeongin didn't like this, he's never seen them like this before. Jisung had enough and decided to interfere.

"Shut up the both of you." He yelled. They both went silent but still glaring at each other.

"It's only Minho and his other friends you have to look out for. Not Hyunjin." Felix said, a bit softer, before he walked away, walking home.

The other three watched him walk away.

"He's right." Jeongin said, turning to Seungmin "I witnessed it. Minho went to beat him up but instead Hyunjin came out of no where and defended Felix. He also hugged Felix and apologised and let him cry into his chest."

Seungmin stayed silent and looked down at the bench.

"Maybe... maybe we should just give Hyunjin a chance. One chance. Maybe he can really prove he's changed." Jisung said.

"Fine, whatever. I'll stop being rude to him but I don't forgive him." Seungmin replied.

- - -