A/N

Hey guys! I undertsand I haven't updated in a while, but before I do I'm going through all of my chapters editing them so that they aren't so confusing and also I've added pictures if you want to go through and look at them (They go along with the chpater so I would read the chapters first). I'm not quite finished though so, there's just a few pics but once I finish cleaning it up I will definetly update :)

I also just updated and added pictures to my other book California Girls if you would like to go check that out I will include the link to it in comments or you can just go yourself and check it out.

Another reminder! : My friend and I have a magcon imagine acc. called omlmagcon! No one has requested any imagines yet so be sure to go do that! I'm about to go edit what you need to do so its much clearer. If you have an imagine acc and want someone to request one todays your lucky day message me bc i want some feels rn. (Link in comments)

I have been just editing and cleaning up my stories so much today. Just omg. Also I feel like my writing is different from when I first wrote the book in the first chapters thats why Im editing it so maybe it will make better sense. 

I'm truly so thankful for those of you who have stuck around with me not updating for so long and who help me by commenting and voting, it really means a lot. I love you all and if you ever need anyone to talk to please feel free to message me oml. But, again thank you all, Ilysfm.