t w e n t y - e i g h t

I woke up in Kayden's arms. He had his arms around my waist, snuggled tightly with a light smile on his face, still asleep though.

"Kayden..." I said rubbing his head.

"Kayden wake up." I said it again, looking over at the clock. 8:15 am. Shit!

"Kayden wake the fuck up!" I said wiggling out of his grip running to my clothes.

"God, what.. what is it?" he said rubbing his eyes sitting up.

"We have to meet Bart and the others at Waffle House at 8:30 about something and it's 8:15"

"What? When did he-"

"Last night, I got woken up because my phone kept buzzing, and I checked and he sent a text saying to be there and 'don't be late'.. we're gonna be fucking late alright." I said grabbing my bra and putting it on and a tank top.

"Oh, shit..." he said looking at me.

"What the- Kayden get dressed!" I said putting my sweats on.

He sprung out of bed and I threw him a t-shirt.

I quickly walked into the bathroom not even looking in the mirror, grabbing a hairbow and leaning over and twisting my hair and pulling it into a messy bun.

I slipped on my vans quick like and grabbed my phone.

"Shit 8:25 we gotta go.. like now."

Kayden grabbed my arm and pulled me and slammed the door behind us. We ran down the stairs because the elevator was occupied and we clearly didn't have that time to waste.

We ran out the doors and I bolted, and felt something tug me back.

"Don't do that... not happening again." Kayden said bringing back something that I didn't wanna remember.

We looked both ways and bolted, not really worrying about fans I guess.

Luckilly Waffle House is just across the street.

We walked in and I saw Bart and the others sitting at a big table.

"You're late." He said and I looked down at my phone, 8:32. Wow.

Mahogany widened her eyes at me and mouthed "Oversleep?" and I nodded yes, annoyedly.

Kayden sat down where there was an empty space and I started to pull a chair up when Mahogany patted on her lap.

"Alright, we need to discuss some things but first let me make sure everyone is here.." he said looking up from his menu, counting silently.

"..Where is Cameron?" He said with a confused look on his face.

Shit, I had hurried so fast to get ready so that we weren't late {which we were anyway..} that I hadn't even of checked to see if he was asleep in his bed or had already left. Which if he was asleep he surely would've woken up with all the yelling going on. I'm getting even more worried now.

"Uh... he's on his way probably he was jus-" Nash started to say but then Bart interupted.
"Don't cover up for him, I need to know where he is, if not I'll have the security search for him, he needs to be here though, if I find out this wasn't a vaild reason to not be here, he's gonna be in some deep trouble."

"Well, to tell you the truth he hasn't been home since Summer and Kayden came home from the hospital and we've all been trying to call and message him and he hasn't answered. We're all actually kind of getting worried." Matthew said glancing over at me.

"Cameron's a pretty strong guy and he can handle himself but ya know I'm worried that some crazy fans might of kidnapped him." Carter said letting out a laugh.

"Carter it's not a fucking joke." I snapped back. I feel like shit, I didn't get much sleep, which is why we overslept and I had to hurry to get down here and we still ended up late and now Cameron is missing in action and we don't know whats happened. To be honest, I'd rather him be out with some slut right now then be hurt or worse..

Everyone whipped their heads towards me, Mahogany looking up at me.

"Language, but this is serious, she is right. But we have some stuff to go over whether he is here or not. We need to talk about our tour schedule. We have had a lot of things happen here and it has kinda thrown our schedule off as you know.." Bart spoke. "Kinda.." Kian said looking over at Bart earning a glare from him.

"but we are gonna be moving onto the next state anyway sadly for all the fans. Which is why I needed Cameron to be here because you all know I hate explaining myself more than once."

"Yes Bart, we will explain to Cameron when we see him, because surely he is fine." Taylor said with a noticable fake smile.

"OK, CAN WE GET SOME FOOD NOW?" Nash said loud as hell.

"Yes, but I am defiantly not sitting with you all." Bart said getting up and moving, some of the boys following him just to annoy him.

Mahogany scooted over since there was more room so I could sit down. We all ordered and they brought our food to us pretty quickly considering we were the only ones in the restaurant since the fans and all. I felt bad for the waitress though because when the boys ordered they kept changing their minds.

"Im really worried about him." I said sturring my eggs around.

"I am too, but you have to think on the positive side." Mahogany said smiling a little.

"I don't feel like theres any positive sides to this."

Suddenly Kayden's phone rang, and he looked down and seemed surprised.

"Uh I think I should take this.. excuse me." He said getting up from the table.

Mahogany and I just looked at each other.

"There's no telling who that is.." I said sighing pushing my plate away from me.

"See, you keep thinking about the negatives! Come on Summer, where's my positive and happy friend?"

"I don't know.. I'm sorry, I think I'm about to start my period." I said laughing not caring that Matthew was listening to our conversation.

He pushed his plate away. "Well looks like I'm done too."

"Aww is da poor baby disguisted now that I said something about a period? You'll have to buy tampons for your girl one day you know, and rub her stomach until she feels better because her uterus is sheddi-." He put his hand over my mouth. "one day, not now. Thanks for ruining my food Summy." he pouted.

"Im sowwy." I said squeezing his cheeks.

*Ten minutes had past*

"Is Kayden still on the phone?" I said peaking around the corner of the booth to lookout the window.

"He's coming in now." Mahogany said looking out the window.

He sat down without saying a word.

"What was that all about?" I asked.

"Uhh....-"