t e n

(Summer's POV)

"Here's you some good breakfast sweetie, get up."

"Huh?" Still half asleep. "Oh thanks"

I rub my eyes.

I guess she decided to get me up herself since I leave today.

I sit up and she hands me a tray with grits and eggs and sausage, and a waffle with syrup and butter, and coffee, then she walks over to my suitcase and bags.

"Did you pack everything you need? Phone charged? Got clothes for 3 months?"

"I have everything I need. Trust me. And yes my phone has been charging all night."

"Do you have a car charger?"

"Yes. Everything is gonna be fine! I have everything. Quit asking so many questions"

"Sorry. I'm just nervous for you. Please be careful, don't go to any bad places or do anything you would regret.. Or with Kayden.."

"Mom."

I just look at her.

"Sorry."

"I have to get ready.."

I set the tray to the side and get up and take a shower, then put a tank with a hoodie over it and shorts and vans to be comfy. Then I do my normal makeup and brush my hair down a little and I just leave it down and wavy.. Well it's actually curly/wavy because that's just how my hair naturally is.. I grab my bags and sit them downstairs and I sit on the couch and play with my dog while my dad and mom get ready to take me to the airport. I decide to check my phone and see I have a text from Kayden.

Kay💕😊: Good morning princess. Ready for today to see your beautiful face again

Me: Good morning! I'm about to leave and get dropped off at airport. Have you left yet?

Kay💕😊: Leaving in 5 min. I'll see you there!😘

Me: 😘

I'm like nervous/exited. I don't know how to feel!

"Ready?" They say walking towards me.

"I guess so!"

We walk out and I get in the backseat and my dad puts my bags in the trunk.

"Are you exited?" They ask

"Yeah. But Im nervous"

"You'll be fine. We're gonna miss you.."

"I know. But this is gonna change everything!"

Everything eventually gets silent except the radio so I was bored and deciding to tweet.

"On my way to the airport! 😁 #magcon"

I post a selfie with it and tag Kayden.

"We're here!" My dad says pulling to the curb where you drop people off.

We park and they both get out my dad gets my bags for me. They both hug me. "We love you. Call us everyday please. Let us know how it goes."

"Love ya'll too. And I will I promise!"

They start to walk off. "Wait, stay until Kayden gets here please?"

"Sure."

We wait like give minutes and talk and say goodbyes then Kayden gets there. "Kayden!" I run up and hug him. My dad just looks at us. "Uh.." Kayden rubs his head. "We should get going, the plane leaves soon"