t w e l v e

(Summer's POV)

My alarm goes off and I wake up in Kayden's arms. I wish we didn't have to get up this early.. 6:00 isn't that early to some people ,but me.. I am not a morning person. "Kayden get up" I throw a pillow at his face. Cameron is already up getting ready so were behind. "Alright, Alright!" He says getting outta bed. I grab clothes and makeup and go to the bathroom to get ready. I take a shower and blow dry my hair and let my hair be naturally curly. I put my make up on and put on some high waisted light-wash shorts and a mint green crop top on that has an anchor on it and some sandals with pearls on them. I put on pearl earrings to go with my sandals and grab my phone off the charger and head out the door to where we have to meet Bart and the others, Kayden and Cam have already left. When I get down there they are just going over the rules.. No kissing on the lips to fans.. No PDA... Nothing crazy...

"Got it?" Bart says to us all. "Got it!" We all say. "Alright now head to the meet and greet fans are waiting" Bart says shooing us out of the conference room. Kayden and I hold hands walking to our station. Some of the girls are giving me the evil eye.. But whatever. When we get to our station Bart comes and tells us that my station is in between Matt and Cameron's so I can't stay by Kayden. I poke my lips out at Bart and do puppy dog eyes. "Um, no. Go! Fans want to meet you!" Bart says pointing. I walk over to my station, Matt and Cam come grab my hands. We skip to my station. They haven't opened the meet and greet yet so we have to stand here until it they cut a little ribbon thingy. Fans snap pics of us. These people are blinding me with their flash doe. Cam and Matt hold my hands in the air like I just won something and I smile. We do a whole bunch of poses for the fans ,but I see Kayden cutting his eye at me. The security guards cut the ribbon and all of the fans scream and line up.

"Hi! Oh my gosh I can't believe this! Can we take a picture? Oh my name is Kara by the way! Oh my gosh Im talking too much. Lets just take a picture!"

"You're fine! And of course we can take a picture!"

I smile and we take some selfies. I grab her phone and smile at her.

"Hey Cameron! Come here!"

He walks over to us.

"Yeah?"

"Oh my gosh.."

"Take a picture of us!" I hand him her phone and grab her for a pose. He snaps the picture. "Beautiful!" He winks at me. I blush a little.

Soon we get done and we all go back to our rooms.

Kayden is hanging out with Carter and the boys so it's just me and Cameron.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Cameron ask.

"Yeah sure!"

I grab some fitted Nike pros and a tank so I'm comfortable and go change in the bathroom. Cameron is laying on my bed with his shirt off in some shoes. Oh my god.. He is so hot. No stop Summer, you're with Kayden. "I hope you don't mind scary movies!" Cameron says winking at me. "Nahh Im good!" I wink back at him and hop on the bed. Half way through the movie a bloody girl pops up on the screen and I jump because I wasn't expecting it. Cameron holds me and we look into each others eyes. "So you're good with scary movies?" We laugh. Still looking into each others eyes, he leans in. No I shouldn't do this.. But I want to.

Our lips touch and then someone walks into the room.

________________________

Cliff Hanger!! Who was it?

New character coming soon;) Thanks so much for all the reads! I love you all so much! - Will update more soon my loves! 😘