s i x

(Kayden's POV)
I wake up and Summer has her head on my chest asleep, she looks so beautiful even when she's asleep. The alarm clock hasn't went off yet so I figure I'd go downstairs and make Summer surprise breakfast. I saw my laptop was still lit up and I found out that it was still running YouNow. "He's up!! He's up!!" Someone commented. Now that's just weird that someone stayed up all night and watched me and Summer sleep, not gonna lie. "Wow.. Haha.. Didn't know I left it on. Um I'm gonna go now."
I say trying to close the app but then the girl who stayed up commented "Can you please say 'Good morning Candace'?!?" So I figured why not? "Good morning, Candace! I have to go now, hope you have a great day!" I say quietly and close the app. I then tiptoe downstairs and go into the kitchen. I search in the cabinet for some sort of breakfast type and find pancake mix "Good enough" I say to my self as I grab syrup and open the fridge and get blueberries out. I make some coffee to go with the pancakes. When the pancakes and coffee finally gets done I take it upstairs on a tray. I sit down the tray on the table beside the bed and sit beside Summer and rub her forehead and she wakes up. "Good morning, beautiful! I made you surprise!" I say as I grab the tray and sit it on her lap. "Awe babe, you shouldn't have. Thank you" she says giving me a kiss on the cheek. We both eat our breakfast in bed then we both go get quick showers, I decided to comfortable today and wear my hoodie and sweats and some vans and a beanie.
(Summer's POV)
Kayden being the sweetest boyfriend ever made me breakfast. How can I not love him?
After I get my shower I decide to straighten my long blonde hair, it goes down to the bottom of my back. I put on my usual eyeshadow, mascara, and concealer. I like going natural. I decide to match Kayden today so I wear some skinny jeans with rips, a hoodie and a beanie and vans. Both of our hoodies are black and our vans are red, and we both have on white bottoms. Under my hoodie is a red crop top that says "My boyfriend is my bestfriend." Because it's true. "Do I look good?" I ask Kayden. "Oh bae you look hot!" He says winking at me. He grabs both mine and his bookbag, try to take it from him ,but he says he's got it. He even takes the time to open my door. "What's going on?" I ask him. "What? A guy can't be a gentleman every once in a while?" He says smiling. "No, no it's fine." I say. We talk and I make a vine on our way there. I post it and it gets 1,000 likes and revines in 2 minutes.. "I've never gotten this many likes or revines before! It's probably because you're in it though!" I tell Kayden. "Actually, I was stalking your page the other night and you have like 990 K.. You're close to 1 million! So I could understand why you have so many likes and revines. Considering you make awesome vines, YouTube videos, and take some smexy selfies.." He says looking right at me while we pull into school. "Whatever.. and.. Are you serious I didn't even notice I had that many followers! Last time I checked I had 750 K.." I say while checking my social media before we have to go into school. "I may have given you a little shout out.. On vine, Instagram, and everything else!" He says acting like its no big deal. "Bae!" I yell at him as we get out and I play hit him. "I don't need help!" I say while still hitting him. "Well I helped you gain 240K followers! Yo welcome!" He says picking me up and tickling me. "Okay. Okay! Thanks! Now put me down before we get in trouble!" He puts me down and he grabs my hand, our fingers intertwine as we walk into school. He gives me a hug and into class I go. I sit down and get on my phone real quick before class starts. I get a text from Kayden that says "check yo dms!👏" I reply back with a "okay!👏" I check and there's a video from Kayden, he's in class and he says "I love you and hope you have the bestest day!" He says then puts his lips up to the camera. Aww... I think to myself. I send him a video with "I love you too babe!" And I put my lips up like him. I text him "You too sweet, boy!😍🙈" then the bells rings and the teacher says silence. "Since today is Friday and the dance is tonight, I figure it should be a relax/fun day so no work today! But note that it won't be like this most days! You guys can get on your phones while I fill out some paperwork and get stuff together for next week, but don't be too loud!" The whole class "Whoo's!" Then everybody pulls out their phones and starts making vines. One of the guys in class, Jake and his best bud Noah. asked me to help him with a vine so I said yes. Jake told me I was gonna be the popular hot blonde like in Mean Girls along with my friends so he got me, a brown haired girl named Megan, another blonde named Kenzie, plus me to walk in class and for me to say "Um, what are you doing?" It sounded pretty lame to me but oh well, he put the caption as "The Mean Girls are in my class you guys!😱" he tagged me in it. I tried to think of a vine idea ,but it just wouldn't pop into my head. My friend John took my phone and put the camera on me and said "Sing the first song that comes to your head!" Oh god.. Um. I try to think fast, the first song that pops into my head is High by Tove Lo "You're gone and I gotta stay high all the time, to keep you off my mind, oooh oooh ooh ooh ooh." Are the only lines I could get out in less than 6 seconds. Everybody is starring at me now.. Then all the sudden John starts clapping and everyone else joins in. Well I feel awkward now.. I grab my phone back and everyone is commenting "OMG! You can sing!?! You can sing!" I guess I've never really told or showed my followers.. I only sing around my friends and Kayden.. *Ring* soon class is over and so is lunch and all my other classes. (Authors note: Sorry I'm making school so short, Im just trying to get it to the dance!) I go outside and find Kayden sitting on the bench with some of his friends, they're all watching Kayden's phone. "What are you guys doing?" I ask on my tippy toes trying to see what they're looking at. "We're watching your vines!"
"Yeah that singing vine got like A LOT OF REVINES!" I look on my phone and see that Cameron Dallas and Matthew Espinosa revined it and liked it! "OH MY GOSH! You guys! Cam and Matt revined it and liked it!..... Ok I just fan girled a little. Sorry Kay." They laugh. Kayden throws me the keys and says he'll be there in a minute so I go ahead and get in the car.
(Kayden's POV)
After Summer gets in the car the guys all nudge me and say "Looks like you got some competition bro, watch out they gone steal yo girl!"
"Shutup! She's just happy because ya know they're... Cameron Dallas and Matthew Espinosa.. Who wouldn't? Their my friends they wouldn't do that anyway." I say as I give them a dirty look and walk to the car. "What's wrong?" Summer asks. "Oh, nothing. They're just annoying sometimes.." I say. The whole ride is silent except for some singing along with music. When we get home Summer goes in and unlocks the door, "We have to get ready for the dance!" She says running up to me and pulling on me. "Okay! Okay! Go get ready and I will too.
I go grab my stuff and take a shower to make me fresh.