f o u r t e e n

Cameron's POV

I slam the door shut and decide to take a walk outside to breathe. Why'd she just shut me out like that? I shouldn't of kissed her. She has a boyfriend.. And her boyfriend is one of my good friends. But why would she do it? No, it was my fault. I just have to shut her out, so it won't ruin their relationship. I have to stop talking to the girl I really like, but who's taken anyway. I have to forget this whole thing. I sit down at the park bench with my face hurried in my hands. Trying to think of what to do. Should I really stop talking to her? Or should I just try to make it work. Try to win my Bestfriends girlfriend over. It seems wrong, but I just can't help the feelings. Cameron stop thinking about her. Someone taps my shoulder and snaps me outta my thoughts. "You okay man?" I look up to see Kayden. Oh god. "Yeah man, Im fine.." I get up and start walking back to the hotel. "You sure? You don't look to fine. You can tell me, Im your friend right?" I'm your friend right? You are my friend. But I just kissed your girlfriend. So Im not a very good friend. I have feelings for your girlfriend. I like your girlfriend, a lot. I'm a bad friend. "It's nothing.. I just had a headache, and had to get away from all the loudness.." I said as I opened the hotel door. "Oh, alright man. Well ya know if you need anything wake me up.. I am in the same room as you." He laughs and opens our door with the card.

Summer's POV

I hear someone come in the room but I just act like I'm asleep so they won't bother me.
"I think she's asleep." I hear someone say. The voice sounds like Kayden. "Yeah.." I hear someone else's voice who sounded like they felt down. I get it was Cameron. I then feel someone get in bed with me and put their arm around my waist. "Are you asleep?" I hear Kayden whisper into my ear. I don't say anything. I feel his arms pull off of me and turn the other way. It just doesn't feel right. Nothing does.

Cameron's POV

I could hear Kayden talking to her. Trying to get something out of her. I knew she wasn't asleep. She didn't wanna have to face him because it would feel wrong. I know. I just had to face him. I honestly feel really bad, and I think the best thing right now is for both of us to act like nothing ever happened and move on or just ignore each other forever. Of course I will still get weird feelings in my stomach whenever Im around her. I can't stop it. But I just want her to be happy.. With Kayden. But nobody has known that I've had a crush on her ever since she's started making videos. Then she got big, once her and Kayden started going out. I got kind of jealous every time I saw a vine of her and him. I have to stop thinking of her. I turn over and pull the cover over my head. I get a weird feeling in my stomach. It just doesn't feel right. Nothing does.

Summer's POV

I wake up beside Kayden. My actual boyfriend. "Good morning perfect." He tucks my hair out of my face behind my ear. I hate it when he calls me perfect. Because Im no where near it. I smile at him. I look over and see Cameron lunged over on his phone. "Since we have to be there by tonight, you wanna do something today?" Kayden ask me. "I was thinking I could hang out with Abi today and have a girls day, but I guess you could help me introduce her to everybody?"
"That's fine." He smiles. I take a hot shower and get out and straighten my long hair. I put Aztec print leggings and a long sweater and boots, it's getting starting to get chilly. I grab my phone of the charger and sit on my bed and text Abi. "Hey babe, Im gonna go ahead and go." Kayden says walking out the door, leaving me here alone with Cameron. I see him looking at me out the corner of my eye, I look over to him but he just looks away. I texted Abi and asked what room she was in so I could come pick her up.
Abi: I'm in room 402, second floor.

Me: Ok, see ya in a min(:

I sigh and walk out the door. Cameron follows me out. I just keep looking forward and walking to the elevator. "Wait, Summer!" I stop in my tracks. "Last night I felt sparks when we kissed. I feel bad for kissing you ,but I can't stop thinking about it." I have no words. He grabs my face and smashes his lips onto mine. I pull away. "Cameron, I can't do this I have a boyfriend! I'm not the type of girl that you think I am. I don't know what happened last night, okay?!" I storm off into the elevator. And hurry and push the button down. I feel a tear roll down my face, I wipe it off. What just happened. The elevator door opens and I walk to room 402, like she said. *knock,knock* she opens the door wearing almost the same outfit as me except her legging are striped and her boots are a different color and shorter. "Come on, I need you to meet some people!" I grab her hand and pull her to the elevator. "WHAT?" She looks at me. I just smirk at her. The elevator door opens and I drag her to the room where all the guys are. I knock and Matthew opens the door. "Hey bae!" He nudges me. "Who's thaaat?" He looks at Abigail. "This is Abigail, my cousin. She's here, she's my guest." Abigail smiles. "Well heller Abigail"
She waves. We walk into the room and I mouth to Matthew "She's being shy" everybody greets her and I introduce them. "Hi, I'm Shawn" Abi just jumps up and hugs him. She loves Shawn. When everybody has met her I see that only one person hasn't. Hayes. He was sitting on his phone not paying attention to anything. "HAYES!" I yell at him. "What is it, queen?" I motion for him to come over here. He walks over still looking down at his phone.

Hayes POV

I walk over to Summer still looking down at my phone on twitter, then I look up and see a very beautiful girl standing infront of me. She looked about my age. She had beautiful blonde hair, just the right length. She was short, she had blue eyes. She favored Summer. "Hayes, this is Abigail, my cousin." That explains it. Our eyes meet and she gets out a soft
"Hi"

Abigail's POV

I can't believe I'm talking to Hayes Grier! He's been my biggest crush forever. I manage to get out a quiet "hi". Our eyes meet and it seems like we look at each other forever. "HAYES?" Summer breaks the moment. Oh Summer. He snaps out of it. "Oh, hey.. Sorry. " he walks back to where he was sitting rubbing the back of his neck. All the guys stare at him. Summer walks over to Hayes and grabs his arm and then walks over and grabs mine and pushes us out the door. "Go hang out." She winks at us.

We both stare at the door like 'what just happened?'
We both walk over and sit in the lounge..
"So...?"

Summer's POV

I had to do that. Because I know Abi likes Hayes and I could tell he already likes her. I get a text from Kayden. "Come outside." I text him back "otay"
"I will be back guys. Going outside" I yelled out as I walked out, not like they listened anyway. I walk by the lounge to get to the elevator and see Abi and Hayes sitting beside each other laughing. So cute. I go to the lobby in the elevator and walk out and see Kayden sitting on a bench, I go sit by him. "What is it?" I ask and look into his eyes. He looks at me with a very serious face. A face that he does only when he has something important to say.

--------------------------------------------
Ok, so this chapter was kinda bad. Idk. The ending was. But there's gonna be more drama! Btw, the new character was Abi 😁 but ily guys! Tysm for everything!😘