t h i r t e e n

The door barges open, I pulled away from Cameron. Then I saw someone I didn't expect to see. A girl with blonde hair comes in turned around pulling a cart, she was wearing a maid outfit. Then she turned around and I saw her face. "Abigail?!" I jump out of bed. "Summer!" I run up and hug my cousin, who is also my very best friend. "What are you doing here!?!?" I ask looking her up and down. "And why are you wearing that!?" She looks over to Cameron. "I heard you we're here at Magcon and it's only four hours from where I live.. So I begged my mom bring me, since we never get to see each other, and surprisingly she said yes! And I wanted to surprise you!" She smiles at me. "ONLY four hours! Oh my gosh! I'm so glad you're here!" I hug her. I look over to see Cameron rubbing his neck. "You-you.. Room with Cameron?!? That's so cool. I mean that's cool.." Abi says grabbing me and pulling me hand. "Uh, haha yeah. I room with Cameron and.. Kayden." I start to think about the thing I did just before she came in here. And thinking what would've happened if that was Kayden instead of her. I feel horrible inside. But I felt spark when Cameron and I kissed. "Hi" Cameron says to her. He looked like he was trying to hide his feelings. I know I hurt him too, because I have a boyfriend and I shouldn't of done that. "And sorry I didn't realize how late is was.. Hey, where's Kayden?" She says looking down at her maid outfit. "Um, he's actually hanging out with the guys.. And um.. Cameron.. Was just grabbing his phone." I look over to Cameron. I feel so bad. "Oh. Well I better get back to my room. I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" She looks over at Cameron without his shirt on and then hugs me. "Okay!" I smile hiding my confused feelings. She walks out and the door shuts. I have no idea what just happened. I'm feeling so many feelings right now, I have no idea what to do. "I'm sorry.." Cameron says looking down. "I need to go to bed. Goodnight." I walk over to my bed and turn the light out. Why did I just shut him out like that. I'm such an idiot. It wasn't his fault. I hear the door shut so I assume he left. I feel tears running down my eyes. "Why'd I do that?" Are the only words running through my mind. Why did I do that? Why did I kiss him, and then just shut him out like that. Why did I lead him on when I have a boyfriend. Why am I so stupid? Why did I do that? I drift asleep thinking to myself.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Sorry it's so short you guys.. I wanted to get a chapter done. And holy.. Thanks for 489 reads like really.. I never would've thought I'd get so many! <<< And I wake up and I have 526! Thank you so much all of you! Literally last night I had 489! Ilysm😁 Next chapters are gonna be better. Leave comments if you want you're name in as a fan! And leave suggestions! I want you all more involved!💋 Love you guys! And if you're reading this Abi, I love yew! 💙