f i f t e e n

Aghahshsjsabsjshhss
621 reads! 😱 I love you guys!
Hey, if you want to, comment me something you would like see happen in the story, I want YOU to like the story. That's what I do it for! But Im gonna write now 😊

Summer's POV

"I love you. And I want you to be happy.." Kayden says as he slides his hand onto mine that rest on my lap.

"I love you too. And I am happy."

"I- never mind"

"Kayden, what is it?"

"I just... Lets go get ice cream and talk.."
He looks down to the ground ands manages to look up at me with a little smile but I know he's hiding something and it's bothering me.

"Okay.."

He grabs my hand and pulls me up and puts his arm around my waist.

Kayden's POV

We walk to the Icecream truck and suddenly fans from every direction started running up.

"Go ahead and run!" I yell to Summer over the screaming fans. I let go of her hand.

"But Kayden!"

"Just go!" I turn around to the fans as they crowd around me. All the sudden I hear a loud crash and car horns blow. "Oh my god" I hear everyone scream. I manage to sneak back to the hotel while their distracted. I take the elevator to the room and go in and let myself fall onto the bed. Shouldn't Summer be here by now? I guess she's just hiding out somewhere and she'll be here soon. I lay on the bed and drift asleep.

"Kayden! Get up!" Some is shaking me but I don't know who.

"Whaaat? Summer?"

"No, Kayden"

I open my eyes to see a crying Cameron Dallas. Eyes red and puffy, tears rolling down his face.

"We gotta go to the hospital"

"What! Why?" I jump out of bed.
He just pulls me out not telling me what's wrong, or who. When we get in the taxi he just stares out the window. When the taxi gets there we both jump out, he starts running into the hospital so I follow. He runs up to the lady at front desk. "Summer Thompson?"
He says still crying. "Yes, go sit in the lobby until the doctor comes out."
Summer Thompson. "What the fuck happened!?" I yell at him. "She got hit.." He says looking up at me. She got hit.. "Apparently she was outside the ice cream parlor and fans started to crowd so she ran, somebody pushed her. A truck hit her, and I don't know how's she's doing. Abigail got the call while hanging out with Hayes and came and told us." Oh my god. That's what I heard. That was the big crash. She got hit. I pushed her. It's all my fault. "Cameron." Tears stream down my face. I go sit in a chair and bury my face in my hands. Why the fuck couldn't that be me, instead? Abigail comes in and sits down. She looked like she'd been crying for days. She still was. "Summer Thompson?" A tall female doctor comes out. Cameron, Abigail, and I all stand up. "Yes?" We all walk up to her.

"Are you all family?"

"I'm her cousin" says Abigail crying.

"I'm her boyfriend."

I see Cameron look down.

"You two go sit down, after she gets done seeing her you two can go." She points to Abi to go.

I pace around the waiting room crying while Cameron sits in a chair.
"Where were you when all of this happened?" Cameron ask looking up with red eyes. I just look down. Matthew, Taylor, Carter, Aaron, Shawn, Hayes and all the other guys come in, including Mahoghany.

"Is she okay?" Mahoghany ask.

I go sit down in a chair and look at the floor.

"We don't know, Abigail is with her right now."

We wait silently for 15 minutes..

Abigail runs out crying and goes to Hayes arms. The doctor comes out and motions us. "Room 326"
"Oh god.." I mouth under my breath. We walk into a room and I see my girlfriend with IV's all in her arm, bruised up, asleep. I go sit beside her and hold her hand. "Why wasn't that me instead" I get out of my mouth, crying. Cameron is staring at her crying.

"What the hell do you mean, you instead of her?"

I just look up at him.

"You were with her weren't you!?"

"Yes! Okay. I was with her! I'm the reason all of this happened!"

Cameron starts coming towards me then the nurse comes in. She looked about 30, she had brown hair and brown eyes. She was pale. She changes her IV's.
"She got hit pretty bad, but luckily she didn't get hit hard enough to be in a coma. We put medicene in her system so she won't wake up, she needs to rest. She should be out tomorrow. "

"Thank god." Cameron says looking at me.

"But for now, you two need to leave. You can come tomorrow, one of you.. And pick her up.. Which one of you is the boyfriend?"

"He is." I point to Cameron. He looks at me confused. I know she'd rather see him more than me. I know she likes him.

"Okay, then you can come tomorrow to pick her up."

She motions us out. I whisper into Summer's ear "I love you." And walk out.

"Why'd you tell her I was her boyfriend, when you are?"

"Because. Summer would rather see you. Cameron, I see the sparks, plus I caused this okay. Don't ask. Just go with it."

We both walk out and the taxi ride is silent. We walk into our room and I go on the balcony.

Cameron's POV

I go take a hot shower. She likes me? Why would she like me? I know she doesn't that why she pull away when I tried to kiss her last time. Cameron, stop. She has a boyfriend, that's why she pulled away. I love her though.

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪
So guys! Big stuff happened! Idek if I like this chapter.. ...Idk what to really do and really my story isn't planned out I decide what to each chapter as I type. I need some suggestions of you guys would like.

Comment! Who's side are you on?

Cameron or Kayden?

😘 Bye my loves.