s e v e n t e e n

Summer's POV

"Kayden! Please!"

He turns around with an expression I thought Id never see on his face.

"Summer.."

"Okay! So I kissed him the other night! You want me to tell you the truth? When you went out with the guys the other night, he stayed and we watched a movie and it just happened. And he kissed me after it happened again and I told him that I couldn't do it, because I have a boyfriend. I intended to hurt you.. Okay! I'm sorry." Tears roll out my eyes.

He looks speechless. He looks down at the ground, then back up to me and begins to speak.

"I just never wouldn't thought it would've been YOU the one to do it in the relationship. I knew it was gonna happen sooner or later, I saw the way Cameron looked at you and the way you looked at him. I just want you to be happy? Okay, so if it's with him. Go ahead. You shouldn't feel bad anyway-.." He stops at that part and then mumbles under his breath "It was me who did first. I felt bad so I got you a necklace..I was gonna tell you, and then you got hit by a car."

"What?" By this point I realize my tears are dried but they start to come back.

"My ex, okay. She was in line at the meet and greet, she said she wanted to talk to me afterwards. I just thought she wanted to talk about everything. So we went to the park and talked.. And we kissed. I never intended to hurt you. But now I guess we're even." He laughs when we says the last two sentences.

"WE'RE EVEN NOW? KAYDEN WHAT THE FUCK?!" I say now yelling and crying at the same time.

I run out the building to the park and sit on the swing. I don't know where Kayden went, and I don't care.

Cameron's POV

Everybody could hear the yelling and then it stopped. Staring at me now. "I'm gonna go check on Summer." Abi says. "No, I will. Please." She glares at me then sighs and says "Fine. But if you say something that hurts her. I swear-" Hayes tugs her arm. "But I know you wouldn't." I give her a confused look and walk out. "Summer?" I walk out the door and look around then turn the corner to see Kayden kissing a blonde haired girl. "You made up I see.. I'm just gonna leave you too alone." Kayden looks at me like he just got in trouble by a teacher or something, then the girl swings her head around. It wasn't Summer though. "I'm not even gonna say anything to you right now." I give him a pissed off look and start walking. I don't see Summer anywhere. I check the lounge, everywhere. But then it hits me. I run out the hotel to the park. If she isn't here, I don't know where she is. She told me that when she's stressed or if she just wants to get away from people she goes to the park. She says no one really ever really goes anymore. I walk up and see a figure on the swing. I hear sniffles. "Summer?" She doesn't reply I can just still hear crying. I go infront of the swing she's sitting on and wrap my arms around her. "It'll be okay, I'm sorry." She looks up to me and does something I wasn't expecting.

💙⚪💙⚪💙⚪💙⚪💙⚪💙⚪

Cliff hangerrr.. Sorry this chapter is kinda short! Idk when I'll be posting again bc of wifi. But whenever I'm around it I'll be sure to! But atleast it gives you all sometime to get 2 votes on each chapter. I'm actually deciding to end it at 30. So by chapter 25, there must be 5 votes on each chapter if you want me to end it at 40. I'd like to have more though. If I can have 20 on votes on each by time I end it, I'll make a chapter telling you what happens after the story ended. Thank you for all the reads! Thank you to those of you who have actually read this far! 😌💙