Hanging on a rope, standing on the edge of life

Mia had gone to Maze's house the other night, after getting Dmitri proper clothes, and food

Mia had gone to Maze's house the other night, after getting Dmitri proper clothes, and food. She had met Chloe and Trixie, and she rather liked them. Dmitri was actually great with younger kids, which kinda makes sense considering he was the one keeping all those other imprisoned kids from getting themselves killed.

She was wearing a brown crop top, and brown baggy sweatpants.

She had technically told the truth, She told Chloe that Dmitri was her old Russian teachers Kid, and she promised to watch him until his dad got back from Russia. They had spent the whole night playing games and having fun, she was supposed to work with Chloe in 2 days as her 'apprentice' anyway. Today, she got to hang out with Maze. The cycle for her internship went:

Forensic Scientist, Bounty Hunter, Detective.

It was now morning, and she was just waking up from sleeping. Or more accurately, Maze was waving a coffee mug in her face, trying to see if the smell of newly brewed coffee would wake her up. Spoiler alert, it did.

Mia groaned, and slowly opened her eyes, the first thing she saw was Dmitri, Chloe, and Trixie laughing and having breakfast, the first thing she heard however, was Maze's annoyingly cheerful voice. Maze's voice was only cheerful when she was torturing someone. Which is exactly what this situation felt like.

"Wakey, wakey knives and bakey!" Mia grumpely threw her blanket off herself, grabbed the coffee cup that Maze was so generously offering at 6:00 am, and begrudgingly got off Chloe's coach.

As Maze was laughing her ass off, explaining in detail how much fun it was to psychologically torture people who weren't morning people, Dmitri glanced at Mia midway In his conversation and spoke to her while sipping his coffee.

"Someone's not a morning person..." Everyone in the room burst out in laughter, Maze was even trying to slow her breathing down, based on exactly how hard she was laughing.

Mia only glared at them all, sitting on the counter so she didn't have to sit at the dining room table with the hyenas. Chloe got out of her seat, since she was the first one finished breakfast, and washed her dishes in the sink.

She noticed Mia sitting on her lonesome, looking at a picture of someone on her phone. It was someone she recognized. Theodore Snart, a known ex-criminal who died 8 months ago.

He tried the Villain thing, but then apparently he met a girl, and changed his ways. He was good for about 7 months, but then on Christmas eve he was shot and killed by his own father, Lewis Snart. Funny enough, Lewis Snart was found shot and killed with a black arrow 2 days later. 

Chloe Decker then realized, the girl who changed one of the worst criminals (one of the worlds worst teenage criminals) was the girl sitting on her kitchen counter. Chloe found that this gave her a newfound respect for Mia Sloan.

Chloe made her toast and eggs, then walked over to the 13 year old girl.

A plate was slid in front of the curly blonde haired girl, which caused her to look up from her phone, broken out of her trance.