Home is not but a mere location, it is the place you feel most at home

August 26th, Smoak Manor; LA, 23:47 EDT

Mia had fell on the street in the same place she was fighting Zoom, her blood even still coated the ground. Lovely.

She looked behind her, avoiding looking at the smashed up tree that seemed to have been beaten up by Maze, low and behold, Smoak Manor was right there.

It was pretty late, presumably around 11:00 pm, and she was tired as hell. She walked over to the garage, put in the code, then walked down the hundreds of cars and other vehicles on display, eventually making it to the elevator. She spoke the code aloud and then the elevator doors opened.

As she rode up the elevator, the song Rocket Man played out. Honestly, she herself feels like she just went to space and back. She was only gone for a day, but it felt like ten years.

As soon as the elevator doors opened, she rushed inside and sluggishly took her shoes off, then threw her backpack on the coffee table, proceeding with the painful process of being sweaty and having to tare a leather jacket off. She then flopped on her couch, and opted to just sleep there, she was much too tired and lazy to climb her stairs to get to her room anyway.

The only thing heard from the teenager in the darkness of the unlit cave-like room, was a mumble of some sort, if you weren't standing right next to her, you wouldn't even hear it.

"Fuck my life."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following Morning, Mia had woken up to the sun streaming in her face, thanks to the lovely windows that happened to be placed along the wall in front of the living room area

The following Morning, Mia had woken up to the sun streaming in her face, thanks to the lovely windows that happened to be placed along the wall in front of the living room area. She slept like a rock that night, she was beyond ready to get the stupid card from Lucifer so she could take down Nora Darhk.

She currently lacked the energy to move off the coach, so she heaved herself (with great effort) off the extremely comfortable couch, and lazily made her way to the bathroom, grabbing an outfit on her way to change into after her shower.

As she showered, she thought about what she was going to say to Roy when she saw him again. She wondered if he did the funeral for Thea yet. She needed to get back to Star City, Mia was really hoping that they hadn't done the funeral yet. She honestly missed everyone like crazy, she liked it in LA, but it wasn't...home. She needed to go home.

She hopped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around herself about ten minutes later, then did her hygiene, hair and makeup.