You can only fix what's broken, not what's shattered

~ Mia's outfit

~ Mia's outfit

~ Nora's outfit

~ Nora's outfit

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mia's House, Star City; 7:58 July 3rd, PDT

"Mia, why are you packing two bags?" Nora had asked her friend, who was currently at the kitchen counter, packing bags for some unknown reason.

After the funeral, Mia had fallen into a steady phase of denial. She was basically transferring all her grief into finding Constantine and Doctor Fate so they could finally get rid of Asmodeus.

"Well...like the jackass that he is, Constantine isn't answering his phone. We need to find him and Doctor Fate so we can get rid of this demon bastard once and for all, and the only way to do that is to find a specific type of witch that holds the grimoire with the power to do so." Nora raised an eyebrow at Mia, crossing her arms.

"We?" Mia rolled her eyes, and momentarily turned to face Nora.

"Yes, we. You want me to name the number of people that would try and take you if I left you here by yourself?" Nora sighed, dropping her tense shoulders in defeat.

"No." She muttered, looking down.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as Mia finished packing the bags, she leaned over the kitchen countertop, and shouted up the stairs that Nora had gone up a few minutes prior.

"Nora! I finished packing, we need to get a move on, now!"

Nora gradually made her way down the stairs, on the phone with someone. It was a burner phone, so no one could trace it. She mostly only used it to call her dad, and judging the solemn, yet happy look on her face, she was on the phone with Damien Darhk.

"Yeah, dad. I'll call you when we find the witch. Yeah, I love you too. Yes, dad, Mia knows your eternally grateful. Yes, she also knows you plan on finding a permanent solution to end Zoom. Bye."