Chapter 21 / What are we Doing this For?

(I wanted to continue this chapter on Ruby's part, but I think I'm gonna be nice and let ya find out what happens with Annabeth. Hope you Enjoy, ohh and if you guys have any suggestions for new book ideas I could do in the future, leave your ideas in the comments, if I use one of your ideas, I will give you credit in the upcoming book, and unfortionaly this book is coming to an end, it is getting to the point of what I want it to get to, you will find out what that means later, now, Enjoy,)

Jeff's POV:

I just blankly stare at the girl beating on Annabeth's legs. I look up to find Annabeth staring blankly at the wall next to her. I snap out of just staring, and I walk over to the little girl and pick her up.

"Annabeth, we need to get going." I say in a stern voice. She is totally unresponsive.

Annabeth's POV:

As I am done recollecting my thoughts I think of the girl. She is similar to the incident girl I once was at that age. The only difference is that she had to witness me killing her Father. I then realize that Jeff is yelling at me.

"We have to go Annbeth!" He yells this while he is holding the small girl over his shoulders. I tell him to let the girl down, the girl runs swiftly to the black phone in the living room. Me and Jeff look at each other for a few seconds and then sprint out of the house. And run out into the woods. We hear distant sirens as we run through the thick woods.

'Why did Slender send us here to kill that poor girls Father?! Was there a point?!' I thought to my self as we both slowed down. I looked at Jeff and said,

"What are we doing this for?! Was there even a point?!" He looks at me like I was crazy, but then it looked like he realized what I had just said.