First depression

My first time I started exhibiting the signs of depression.We're pretty not subtle.They were as subtle as a manure spread or if you would because they were right there out there open and I was literally going insane.I thought I was going and saying at least that being sad I was thinking I was going to schizophrenia but it turned out.It was just a simple case of depression.That was a pan my ass! That being said, I ended up learning more about depression through reading and I was able to find that there were other ways to help other than just medication. But I knew the medication at the time as I was still a kid 17 years old. That was when I first came across. Prozac or flu oxygen. Asgers called that being sad it was interesting to see how the moon was gonna shift.  Applicating one simple pill. But it wasn't gonna be lasting long as after high school. The nightmares were turned and other stupid stuff that are coming with p, t, s, d, but this time.
When it was my first, it was frightening and it was scary. I ended up reading all my teenage Chicken Soup for the soul box just to keep a lifeline to myself and a other people who might be worried about me. I was trying to keep an open dial.  Dog, I was doing everything proper in the first place. This way I was trying to avoid the catastrophe. That was that being said, I started to learn how to write not from scratch but I appreciate writing not just reading at this time period as I written a very long poem. I wish I could remember.  I really wish I could remember this Dang poem.But it was kind of dark but it saved my brain's ass!
I remember then that I was interested an poetry for most part poetry.And short stories.I would write more short stories about Fiddle Japan, but my one poem was about my mental health and how I thought it was dying at the time when I was going through the computer class something I didn't enjoy doing. Something that I was gonna learn later on in life on my own. Was the computer that being said? What did I have to take that thing class? I still wanna know for.  A good reason, there was another strasher in my life.At that time, world religion class now I am a global sapien.I've mentioned that in the aforementioned chapter.But this time I couldn't handle the We're all in a religion class, not because of its content. It was actually interesting stuff to learn about different philosophies of the world, but what? I couldn't stand were the other students who were dis. Ruptive and aggravating and loud and aggravating and just being Pand the aggravating butt lapping set. I'm sorry too many aggravating, but that's basically how it is.
And guess who ended up being the target for the teacher me..... When she said no one wants to go to lunch.She meant I was not to go to lunch.And I lost in a significant amount of weight.And I remember being accused of having an anore.Xia yet again in my life.Something that I am not even close to having as.I like to eat so you can imagine how in sand style was with this teacher that I did not want to go and Not have my 2 cheeseburgers for lunch.They were just small cheeseburgers.The size of a smartphone they were pretty Tacey and delicious, you could eat them right up as I said, they were no bigger than your smartphone that being said, I enjoyed them in the fact that I was threatened not having them and actually the threat was coming through was kind of bad and I finally told my parents about this says the stupid teacher that. Was causing me to not eat as much because she is always saying to the class. You're not having lunch and guess who ends up not having their lunch? Me.
As you can tell this teacher was A nice person to deal with was not happy in her life.So she had to make other people miserable And make it perfectly good topic terribly horrible in the It was kind of sad.To be honest with you, the rhetoric she had.I found her on facebook one year....found that she was a neo nazi.   Something should alerted to my parents.
I had a funny feeling that she was and that she was a little to into swindlers list.   A movie that I fucking hated why it was depressing and boring......certainly not something that you need when you anxiety and depression.
That was when I just saw it. I was gonna get out of the class right away. I had to drop out of the class for my own sanity. And I still did the course work. But I just didn't go to the class because it was driving me completely crazy at the time.

That class along with my depressive moment was very Brutal for me to deal with and I ended up having to take grade twelve in two years because of this home shit show.

What ultimately got me out of the depression Was a poetry book called invitation, averse that my father had since he was in high school since of my age at the time 17 I read this book and i found this very interesting and hopeful and it was also hopeful as well to deal with more positive things instead of addressing the greatest of i found this. Was gonna help me end up being a good reader. Not just that, but also a writer here. I am now on what pad and am.  I saw it because of that book.

I did give thanks to my father for giving me that book by giving it to someone else One day that being said I think you would've been pretty happy that I had given it away to make someone else happy even though person was happy enough.