Chapter 3

"Now, why aren't you drinking, hmm?" Taehyung said with a frown while looking at the fluffy ball.

"Ohhh, now I get why you did that," Taehyung said with an 'ohhh' expression as the little devil showed his gums without teeth.

Taehyung smiled and put Kook to bed.

"Little munchkin, did you do that because you're missing me, hmm?" Tae said in a childish voice, and the fluffy ball started showing his gums while waving his hands.

"You little devil, if you need me every time, how will I work, hmm?" Taehyung started talking to Kook with a different voice.

The fluffy ball was on cloud nine because he was getting the attention he wanted.

"Why did you destroy everything, hmm? If you want me, just cry, na. You've turned the whole house into a war field. Should I punish you, munchkin? Hmm, tell me, tell me," Taehyung said in a childish voice, tickling Kook, who started waving his hands and kicking his legs, looking so cute.

Taehyung picked up his phone from the stand and took a picture, but Kook frowned again because Taehyung wasn't looking at him.

"Ohh, now I can't use my phone either," Taehyung said when he saw the little devil frowning while looking at the phone in Tae's hand.

Nari entered the room and was shocked at the sight of the little devil who had turned the whole house upside down since he woke up, now  playing with Tae as he most innocent kid ever.

Tae, he's a devil in the form of a fluffy ball, I'm telling you," Nari said, pointing a finger at Kook, who just smiled innocently at Tae.

."Ohh, Nari, I already know," Tae said while looking at the fluffy devil, who innocently  blinking his  galaxy Balck eyes  at Nari and Tae.

"Tae, let's give him a bath," Nari suggested, and Tae nodded in agreement.

In the bathroom, Nari and Tae both ended up drenched in water because Kook was hyperactive in the water tub.

Finally, they succeeded in giving Kook a bath, but the real challenge came when they tried to dress him.

Every time Nari tried to put his hand through a sleeve, he pulled it out from the other side. The same happened with Tae when he tried to put Kook's leg in his joggers.

Tae looked at Kook with a defeated expression as the mischievous baby just smiled and reached out his hand towards him.

Then, an idea struck Tae. He gestured to Nari to step aside, then lay down beside the baby, opened his bralette, and put his mounds to Kook's mouth. Kook started sucking while holding onto Tae's sleeves tightly.

Tae covered both of them with a quilt, and Nari, standing beside them, couldn't help but feel overwhelmed with tenderness. She took her phone and captured the rare sight of the vampire queen being this soft.After some time, Kook's eyes started drooping.

Tae signaled to Nari to dress Kook, and she quickly started putting on his clothes. Nari switched off the light as Tae also closed his eyes, gently patting Kook's bumps to soothe him

."What happened?" Jimin yelled, huffing as he entered the room, but Tae silenced him with a glare as Kook flinched at the loud sound, prompting Jimin to bite his tongue.

Yoongi, who was standing beside Jimin, had a shocked expression.Nari gestured for Jimin to leave, and he complied, but yoongi still standing there with same expression.

.Jimin returned with a defeated expression and drag Yoongi away with him.

" Even after  i told you everything, you're still shocked, you cat," Jimin said to Yoongi while flicking his forehead.