Chapter -6

Time skip ( now kook is 1.5 year old ) 

As the sun uncle woke up , our baby vamp also awakened , blinking his eyes sveral times times before rubbing them with  his  cute, small ,and chubby fists. He thenlet out a cute yawn and sat up on the bed , looking around until his gaze settled on tae who was sleeping and looking like a angel fallen feom heaven.

Kook stared at tae with sparkling eyes , crawling towards him and setting on tae tummy. He reached out his hand and gently touched tae's left cheek just below his mole , giving a little sequeeze, causing tae to shake his head due to ticklish sensation.

" berrwy "our little devil whispered as he tried  to wake tae up , furrowing his brow when tae didin't stir "berrwy" he repeated little louder, but tae still didn't wake up. so , the bratty kook glanced at tae right boob and then leaned over , bitting him with his small bunny teeth.

Tae woke up when he felt a slight pain,opening his eyes to see his little doe looking adorable but frowning at him.

"Good morning doe" tae greeted in his deep,hoarse morning voice. As the baby vamp heard that, he excitedly jumped on tae tummy , placing both on tae boob's .

"Berrwy !" kook exclaimed excitedly , bouncing on tae tummy and his hands are busy sequeezing his boo boo.

"no baby , don't jump" tae groaned as he felt pressure when kook jumped, kook stopped and repeated "berrwy".

Tae looked at kook with confusion,tilting his head slightly,prompting kook to do the same .

"you wanna eat a berry , baby ?"tae asked , sitting up. In response , he just got another "berrwy"

"okay , we'll eat berries, but let's freshen up first hmm "tae said ,lifting kook onto his shoulder and heading towards the bathroom.

After freshening up ,then he filled the bathtub with hot water , checked the water temperature by  his elbow  to see if it okay for kook , added a bath bomb , exciting kook , who started jumping with joy as he looked at the boom , dissolving and filling bathtub with bubble.

"wait a sec , bub , let's take off clothes first " tae said while undressing kook.then he put kook"s favorite toy in the bathtub and lowered the little devil in.

kook immediately splashing water , started playing with bubble , when bubble burst , erupted giggles from bunny .

Tae also giggled as he watched his doe, undressing himself and joining kook in the bathtub. they both had fun time splashing water around.

Tae style kook's  hair with bubble ,in this moment too he make  sure not a single bubble touched his doe eyes

Tae style kook's  hair with bubble ,in this moment too he make  sure not a single bubble touched his doe eyes .

then after many tries he brought kook out from tub as we all know how much vamp bunny loved taking bath.

tae dressed himself first ,put his doe in a bath robe then he dressed kook, but as he tried to put socks on kook the little devil started chanting ,"berrwy berrwy"

" aishhh bub , we're going downstairs , you can eat as many berries as you want there" tae said but kook just kept repeating " berrwy , berrwy"

They both entered the dining room where everyone was already present. Tae greeted everybody and then settled kook into  his highchair , which was placed beside Tae's chair.

 Tae greeted everybody and then settled kook into  his highchair , which was placed beside Tae's chair

"Nari, please give me some strawberries; Doe wants to eat berries today", tae requested. Nari nodded and went into the kitchen to fetch the strawberries.

Nari returned with the washed strawberries , and Tae removed the leaves from each one, popping one into his mouth as they looked too tempting to resist.

Tae then placed all the berries on kook's plate,but the little devil, confusingly , looked at the strawberries and then at tae.

"Eat , Doe ", Tae encouraged  with  a smile, nut as we all know , the little devil had his own plans. He picked up the strawberries and threw them, surprising everyone with his action.

"Berrwy , berrwy" kook yelled, pointing  tae,causing everyone to first look at kook, who appeared like an angry bird, and then at tae , who was too stunned to speak.

"I think , he calling you 'berry", jimin said , prompting everyone to look at him except for the two foolish ones - one glaring at the other, and the other confusedly looking at the little devil.

" He's giveb tae the nickname 'berry",jimin explained further , which made sense to everyone , so they all nodded.

As  jimin's  words make sense in tae mind , he lifted kook onto his shoulder, " Do i look like a berry to you , hmm?" tae asked and kook happily smiled , as his berry understand his words now and in happiness he gave so many nom nom on his berry cheeks.

UNKNOWN PLACE

" i wanr him " a women yelled angrily at a men who was standing with his head down.

" i want him! Do you understand? Find him as soon as possible " the women yelled again , this time coming towards the man, who nodded while still looking at the ground.

" if you wouldn't find him , I'll make a hole in whole body hmm" the women said sweetly smiling as she grabbed the man's neck and yanked him backward. " answer me , baby " she said 

"Yes, I'll find him befor time , your highness " the man replied , and the women threw him to th ground.

" You better, otherwise you know what I'm capable of hmmm?" the women said, starting to laugh " haaaa haaaaa haaahhhh"

______________________________________________________________________________

HELLO CUTIES 

I AM SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE , I JUST SOMETHING TO COPE UP .

TODAY UPDATE LITTLE SMALL , SORRY FOR THAT TOOO , I'LL TRY TO COMPENSATE IN NEXT CHAPTER.

IN MY STORY HAVE SO MANY THING THAT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE , IN FUTURE TOO MY STORY GOING TO ONLY LIKE THAT ONLY , SO IF SOMEONE IS UNCOMFORTABLE PLEASE KINDLY LEAVE.

PHOTO USED IN THIS STORY DOESN'T OWN BY ME , CREDIT GOES TO THEIR OWNER ONLY.

SORRY ,IF  I DID SOME MISTAKE / HURT SOMEONE FEELING

THANK YOU FOR READING 

BE HAPPY 

BYEEEE