chapter -10

The melody of birds echoed across the sky as a ray of sunlight woke up Kook. He opened his eyes to find himself wrapped in the warmth of his berry, with a soft berry in his mouth. He removed it, noticing the saliva glinting on pink nipple  looking so tempting. He wanted to take it back in his mouth, but a healing pink rash stopped him. He touched the rash, and a whine left Tae's mouth. Kook looked at his berry and then covered his boobs gently.

A ray of sun fell on Tae's face, giving him a natural glow. Kook stared at his berry without blinking or moving, seeing his face clearly for the first time since yesterday, as he had been busy basking in Tae's warmth.

Kook touched Tae's cheek with his finger and started making circles. "My berry," he thought, "my peace, my happiness, my home, my everything." He continued making circles on Tae's collarbone now.

"Until now, you've handled everything for me. Now I want you to rest, and I will handle everything. From now on, you will only give orders, and I will complete them. You will make demands, and I will fulfill them. You will hand over every problem, tension, and responsibility to me, and I will take care of them," he finished in his mind and nodded to himself. Then he kissed Tae's forehead and made his way toward the washroom to answer nature's call.

Kook came back after freshening up and looked at Tae, who had snuggled deeper into the quilt. His expression softened as he watched his berry. He wanted to cuddle with him but knew that getting back into bed would only disturb Tae's peaceful sleep. So, he quietly made his way downstairs to find his luggage.

The living room was empty, with just faint sounds coming from the kitchen, indicating that no one else was awake yet. Kook decided to get some water from the kitchen before doing anything else.

As he entered the kitchen, he saw two men: one was cooking something on the stove, and the other was hugging him from behind.

Jungkook cleared his throat, causing both men to turn and look at him in surprise. Jin and Joon immediately detached from each other, their eyes widening in shock. Kook's ears turned red with embarrassment. "Good job, you caught your in-laws romance , huh," his cons mind tease  him, but he pushed the thought aside.

"Morning, Mr. Kim," he said with a bow. Jin just nodded at him, and the trio stood there awkwardly. "Jungkook, do you need something?" Jin asked, trying to break the awkward silence, while Joon continued to look at Kook.

"W..Water," Kook said, stuttering a little. Jin went to the refrigerator, filled a glass, and handed it to Kook.

Kook took it hurriedly, feeling uncomfortable under Joon's continuous gaze. Jin hit Joon's shoulder, who looked at him with an expression that said, "What did I do?" Jin rolled his eyes at his man's duality.

Kook drank the water, and suddenly the whole house echoed with a loud growl. The trio immediately went to the living room. "DOE..." Tae's voice echoed again. As Kook was heading towards the stairs, a gust of wind came, causing him to stumble backward as his berry threw himself at him.

"W...Why did you leave?" Tae said in a small voice. Understanding why Tae panicked,and Breaking his heart at the thought that his berry believed Kook had left him.

Kook put Tae's legs around his waist, and Tae immediately locked them while his face remained buried in Kook's neck.

Kook started walking towards their room, rubbing Tae's back, which immediately relaxed him.

J Jin and Namjoon looked at their son with worried expressions but didn't say anything. They knew that right now their son needed Kook, his comfort and home.

Kook sat on the couch with Tae on his lap. "Relax, berry, I'm here. Where would I go without my berry, hmm?" Kook said in a gentle voice. Tae nodded, still not facing Kook.

Kook gently pulled Tae away from his neck, causing Tae to whine, but his voice was silenced by Kook's lips. Kook kissed Tae, sucking on his lips before giving a gentle bite. Tae started kissing back, sucking on Kook's lips as well. Kook let him continue, hoping to divert Tae's mind. Once Tae noticed Kook had stopped kissing, he pulled away and glared at Kook.

"Berry , i just went to find my luggage, why did you panic so much hmm ? " kook said ,guiding tae's head to his chest and start rubbing his back tae relaxed immediately .

"I woke up and didn't find you " tae said in a small voice , tracing random patterns on kook's heart.

"Hmm, from now on , you'll find me beside you every morning " Kook promised himself that he would make sure his berry knew he wouldn't go anywhere without tae ,kissing tae forehead. tae nodded kissing on kook's heart.

"Hmm doe..." tae called kook after some time , looking upward putting his chin on kook chest .

" Hmm berry ?" kook responded in the same way .

" Actually my other boob is hurting and  feeling heavy because of the milk " tae said , his ears turned red with shyness.

Kook's expression shifted from confusion to teasing as he understood the meaning of tae's words.

" so what do you want me to do , berry ? " kook teased, placinf his hand on tae's left boob.

"nothing "tae huffed, realizing his devil teasing him.

" hmm but you wanna know , what i want to do ?" kook said , flicking tae"s nipple and get a moan from tae " mmmmm"

Kook immediately stood from the couch ,carried tae  to the bed .he laid tae and tore off his t-shirt,earning a slap on the shoulder for tearing tae's favorite t-shirt"

" I'll give you more of my t-shirt berry "kook said, grabbing tae's boobs . tae put his hand on kook's neck and guided him down, who immediately latched on tae"s left boob and took a big sip , then pulled back and looked at tae.

"This is what i want to do . i want to drink your milk ", kook said, sequeezing tae's boob and eliciting a moan from tae.

"Iwant to hear your moans ;they sound like music to me ,sequeezing again.

"Bunnn mmmm"tae moaned.

"I want to play with them " kook said ,flicking tae's boob  looking how that  boob jiggle.he latched on boob and bite gently, earning another loud moan from tae " doeeeeemmmmmm"

"I want to bite them",kook said looking at tae who was blushing deeply.kook chuckled ,taking in tae's condition-morning tangled and ruffled hair,hooded eyes and a red face.

"is my pretty berry feeling shy?" kook teases ,getting another slap on his back. he chuckled and pulled himself up a bit,then kissed tae's forehead.tae closed his eyes in contentment as kook latched onto his soft milked filled berry again.

As Kook drank milk and Tae's hand worked on Kook's head, Tae felt relaxed as the pain in his chest from the milk began to ease, and both their eyes started to close. Just then, Kook said, "Berry, I want to talk about something."

-------------------------------------------------------

Hello 👋🏻 👋🏻

I write this chapter two times still I am not satisfied still I am updating because now I don't have energy to rewrite and on the other hand Wattpad being headache .

Please share your opinion

Sorry for delay update and also I won't double update today but I will update early I promise .

Sorry for mistakes

Thank you for reading

Happy reading 💜 💜 💜