Chapter 14

Jimin, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Nami were sitting in the living room when they heard the sound of something breaking from Taekook's room. Worried, they rushed there. Jimin was the first to open the door and saw Bogum sitting on the floor, holding his head with blood flowing from his forehead. Tae was glaring at Kook, who was giving his best doe-eyed puppy look. Jimin immediately understood what Kook had done and entered the room. One by one, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Nami followed.

Tae sighed in defeat, too whipped for his doe to scold him. He looked towards Bogum, who was now sitting on the couch with an expression that clearly showed he was cursing every single cell of his brain for deciding to come here. "Mini, please take care of Bogum's injury," Tae said to Jimin, then sat beside Kook and resumed mixing his blood with the medicine.

As Tae sat beside him, Kook immediately started snuggling into Tae, seeking the comfort and warmth of his Berry.

After properly mixing the blood and medicine, Tae put the bottle on the side table. He made Kook sit up, who whined, not wanting to do anything, but Tae shushed him. Tae took the bottle and put it to Kook's mouth, who took one sip. "Yuck, Berry, it's so bad, just like your friend. I don't want to drink this," Kook said in a whiny tone, making a puking face.

But Tae didn't listen to a word and forcefully opened Kook's mouth, making him drink all the medicine. Kook gulped the liquid and made a puking face, looking at Tae with a betrayed expression. Tae looked at Kook's face, trying his best not to smile at his cute bunny.

But that devil had different plans because big fat pearls were streaming from his eyes. As everyone saw that, they gasped, especially Tae, who immediately took his bunny in his arms. Everyone looked on worriedly, knowing that the devil didn't cry easily.

As Tae hugged Kook, Kook started crying loudly like a baby. Tae continuously rubbed his back and whispered soothing words to calm him down.

Bogum cursed his brain cells again for thinking badly about this little, cute baby.

After some time, Kook calmed down, still in Tae's arms but no longer crying. Everyone sat quietly as Kook snuggled more into Tae. Unfortunately, he looked at Bogum and his brain started racing. "This man is going to take your Berry away from you," a voice echoed in his mind. Kook shook his head and clutched Tae's shirt tightly. Tae noticed and knew something was running through his devil's mind.

"Berry, want boo boo," Kook suddenly whispered in Tae's ear. Tae looked around to see if anyone had heard, but everyone was engrossed in their conversations.

"Not now, Bun," Tae whispered back, kissing Kook's cheek. Kook snuggled more into Tae and whined.

"Want now, Berry, please," Kook whispered again. Tae shook his head at Kook. "Look, your Berry isn't giving you boo boo because of that man," the voice in Kook's head persisted.

Kook glared at Bogum, his head on Tae's shoulder, able to see everyone. He looked around and his gaze stopped at another flower vase. He focused his eyes on it and made it fly. BOOM! He threw the vase at Bogum, whose previous wound had just stopped bleeding but now started bleeding again.

Before anyone could react, Bogum ran out, holding his wound to stop the bleeding, cursing his entire being for thinking this devil was just a little cute baby.

Tae didn't say anything to Kook, understanding why Kook was doing this. He wanted Tae's attention on him only. Tae gestured to Jimin to take everyone outside, and they all left.

Tae pulled Kook, who whined and made an innocent puppy face. Tae kissed his forehead, laid him on the bed, and then lay beside him, switching off the light.

Tae opened his shirt buttons and bralette , then put his nipple in kook's mouth . kook immediately latched on and started drinking, taking big gulps as if he had been starving for decades.

Tae sign in contentment , placing his hand on kook's forehead to check his fever , relieved to feel the fever beginning to subside.

Kook put his hand on tae's other breast , clutching it possessively as if someone might take it away ," slowly bunnnn hnmmm" tae moan , then shook his head at his brat's possessiveness and kissed kook's forehead. kook whined while drinking , not wanting to be distrated from his feeding.

He gulped down large sips, causing some milk drops to leak from tae's nipple and flow down toward his stomach .

As kook saw the milk drop leaking , he pulled back slightly. He stuck his tongue out and started licking the milk drops, followed their trail.

when the milk drop entered tae's navel , kook tongue followd , entering tae's navel.

As kook start licking milk drop toward his stomach , tae felt shivers till his spine.

Goosebumps spread across his skin , and he felt a liitle aroused . he bite his lips to suppress a moan but failed miserably when kook's tongue entered his navel.

" Bunnnnnnnn hmmmmmmmm" tae moaned clutching the bedsheet tightly .

_______________________________________

Hello cookies 🍪

I am sorry for late update but I had so much work as my classes started and now I am not at my home but in hostel so I have other work too.

And from now update gonna come on Tuesday only as it my holiday .

Please share your opinion.

Sorry for mistakes

Thank you for reading

Happy reading 💜 💜 💜